Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well it was worth a try :laugh:

Here Duck, have some of these incase you run into that pesky wabbit. :D

carrots harvest.JPG

oh man.. give me a bottle of ranch dressing! I love carrots:)

TC.....gotta have soft cooked carrots because I hardly have any teeth left to chew them raw.....and....nice pic of the purple bud...

I am gonna use these mostly in stir fry.....put them at the beginning and they will be soft enough for the toothless to eat. Will be cutting them once first. They were the cutest carrots. Most were about an inch, some all the way to 3 inches.

Thanks for dropping in guys! Is better than watching the leaves drop from my girls. Here is another purple bud for you Painter

9 20.JPG

tcbud said:
Here Duck, have some of these incase you run into that pesky wabbit. :D

Wow that is a bunch of carrots. If that pesky wabbit is hanging around your home, it is a well fed wabbit. :laugh:

tc......that's some kind of purple

duck...my cat ate the wabbit wast week

im so gonna get a purple strain goin one these days . always wanted a purple strain. when i make my first seed order im gettin a purple somethin tho.
you know of some really potent yet moderate finisher meaning average 8 weeks flower but produce good purple color?
i doubt i'd have patience for anythin more tan an 8 weeker tho. 9 maybe :confused2:

so wat you up to this mornin TC? :48:

Thats some awesome lookin purple tc :D I wish mine looked as good as that !

Wow, TC. That purple bud is drop dead diva gorgeous! Invite us all over for THAT stir-fry, okay?

Congratulations TC. Really stunning work. Enjoy!

Trimmed the larger leaves off the Afgoo Plant 2 this morning. Put it on screens and beginning to dry. Plant4 is now heading for bags. Had some real nice help doing this too :hubba: .

1. The boxes I graded #1 is flat on the floor, #2 is tilted up.
2. Afgoo bud :D .

Afgoo p4 1.JPG

Afgoo p4 2.JPG

From this morning.

1. Afgoo, P3 Deleted by tcbud
2. GDP
3. The Showcase bud on Flo. It is fattening up well.
4. NorthernLights :D

9 25 GDP.JPG

9 25 Showcase Flo.JPG

9 25 NL 4 sure.JPG

TC, those are looking very sweet! If the bud in pic 1 was green, that could be a pic of Mango. Don't you think they are very similar? How do you do your screens? I am going to make something this weekend, just not sure what. We are getting rain for real on Monday. This is build real shelters weekend. Temps in the sixties, nights near 40. The heat wave is fading fast. I hope this doesn't come your way.

holy tc. did ya fingers get cramped up trimmin all that? :hubba:
my hand cramps up so quikly when im trimmin even the smalles bit.
can i hire you to help me? LOL :rofl:
looks fantastic TC :aok:

Temps in the sixties, nights near 40. The heat wave is fading fast. I hope this doesn't come your way.
your in cali right benny? my temps are bout theat here too but im way up north. im scared to see how this years winter is gonna be here. i knwo we due for a hard winter here soon. last years winter we barely even seen snow til round march LOL it seemed like winter was late last year :confused2:

hopefully you all finish em all in time tho. best luck to ya o the rest TC and you too benny :aok:

Just gorgeous, TC! I'm so impressed. Was worth all the sweat and hard work! CONGRATS!!!

zip, I am in Oregon, about 250 miles north of tc- guessing

Latest posts

Back