Carty's Collective Crosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Beast Mode Autos..... ask about our flavors..
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Posting up a small portion of a seed collection that has taken me years to gather up... All from swaps and gifts from good people like us..

My goal is to get them into the hands of those who will grow them, but as well all know, to many strains, so little time.. take a gander, see if anything grabs ya... all I ever ask for is freight and supplies get covered so shipping them out doesn't cost me hundreds of $.. appreciate the donations to CCC

$2ea Collection
Sour Strawberry F3 (7) avail.
Southern Charm V2 (7) avail.
Celtic Stone F4 (15)
Freakshow White Pistol (10)
Jack the Ripper F2 (10)
Celtic Stone F5 (1400)

$1ea Autos
Gabagoo F3 (8000)
Double Grape Daddy F1 (1000+)
Beast Mode pheno B (500)
Beast Mode pheno A (600)
Purple Beast (100)

this is but a minor part of what I have, others I save for people looking for specific strains I only have a handful of left... dem special grows.

shoot me a PM and we'll get ya hooked up.. and everyone knows I always give extras.. in the process of ordering new shipping supplies...

And I will be making more and more available, if your looking for anything specific ask me... it may just not be listed ok. The goal here is to get good genetics to people as cheap as possible.

And I will be making more and more available, if your looking for anything specific ask me... it may just not be listed ok. The goal here is to get good genetics to people as cheap as possible.
Only seed I'm actually seeking is a good Strawberry Cough reg. Not a hybrid but a straight up reg girl where I can find a dripping wet female...lol Love the sativa high from this strain.

What is that Sour Strawberry? Photos?

Only seed I'm actually seeking is a good Strawberry Cough reg. Not a hybrid but a straight up reg girl where I can find a dripping wet female...lol Love the sativa high from this strain.

What is that Sour Strawberry? Photos?
Hey bro.... Sour Diesel x Strawberry Cough. No photos but the guy who passed these to me only grows a few strains.. very picky. Strawberry strains seem to really stack it on in flower.. I used to have the SC in pure,but been a bit. understand the wanting it.

this is just a tiny bit of my collection... let me go thru things and see what I have might interest ya..
going to bed..
Get on here early tomorrow people... night

Let's open the flood gates....
Qty......... Strain
11 sour strawberry F3

3 Gorilla glue number 4 x Black Domina
11 Southern charm V2
3. Blue Destroyer
4 Passion Fruit
7 Apple Fritter

10 Pops Plant
8 Super Lemon Haze

10 Milk Money
5. Sour Pretzel
8. Santa Marta

Going fast... edited what has left the building... lol

10 Tangerine Diesel x Celtic Stone F4
5. Gorilla Cookies x Grizzly Purple Kush Fem
9. Doublegum x Bubblegum
4. SFV OG bx3 F2
3. Madness
3. Sneaky Friday F2
10 Sugar Lane x Orange Kush
3. Girl Scout Cookies x A5 Haze x Thai bx1
6. Black Apple x Tangerine
10 GOJI x SSDD
7. Master Kush x Durban Poison
6. Alien 06 x Northern Lights
15 Chemdawg Special Reserve x Nada Devi Uttarakhand LR
10 Freakshow F2 white pheno
10 Jack the Ripper F2
10 Skywalker OG x Celtic Stone F4
5. Miracle Cookies
10 Triple Cream OG
4 Crazy Train

Box #1 of 4

Last edited:
And as you can see, many of these are hard to find.. PM me
With a list and we'll talk 🦜 😄

Box #2

Qty........... Strain
5. Gods Cookies F1
10 Celtic Stone F3
7. Blue Light District
4. Atomic x Cake Fighter
5. Vanilla Berry Pie x Black Triangle Kush
6. Gelato #33 x Gelato #33
5. RP x LSD
3. Jock Horror 06
5. The Menace
10 Orange Punch
5. Thunder Rose
8. Rotten Pineapple

5. Kashmiri x Starfighter
5. Animal Cookies Haze
4. Grendal x Alien 06
5. Purple Diesel ⛽
5. Alien OG
5. Maslanya Cookies
5. Vietnamese Black F3 x Starfighter
5. Durban Poison F2
10 WMBK
5 Gorilla Fume
40 Golden Lemon x Triple Lemon
500 Celtic Stone F5 2024

Last edited:
I'm currently growing the SFV OG from buddertons. Blue Moon rocks as well from Doug.
That bmr n sour caught my eye. I love BOG genetics. I think we all grew his stuff back in the early 2000s. Great guy, big loss for the community when he died.
Ya got some nice beans for sure. Some bon fire stuff in here.

I made a promise to myself when I got back into growing. Don't start collecting seeds ya don't need was the mantra. I've stuck to it pretty good. It's pretty easy to get all wrapped up in. Hell, we love this stuff so passion isn't lacking and we freely open up our wallets. Becomes a addiction after a while..but I get it.

I honestly believe that if the Passion could benefit from seed sharing. Kinda like OG does. If I had the money n space I would breed and pass on seed like many over there do.

Good day, bro. That's a good question. There are are more than a few that I'd recommend for insomnia, but like you mentioned most when smoked does not last through the night, once the stone is gone.
I'd highly recommend edibles for a longer sleep state

However, formy go to night and pain relief meds are White Rhino, Gorilla Glue #4 JW cut, Orange Grove HP, Black Domina, Hindu Kush..Afgan Kush, Grandaddy Purple Etc...

No sir I have not. Coming from you maybe I should look into it..lol. Welcome aboard. Good to see ya join in the fun.

I haven't tried HM cough, but It's probably as genetically closest to the Kyle Kushman cut that I know of. Dutch Passion's version is (Strawberry Cough clone x Sweet Tooth), and Hazeman’s is Kyle's cut x SC F1.
We've found some great plants from his offerings. Madness, Though we used the DP version for breeding some of our earliest strains. Great stocky sativa.

I'm currently growing the SFV OG from buddertons. Blue Moon rocks as well from Doug.
That bmr n sour caught my eye. I love BOG genetics. I think we all grew his stuff back in the early 2000s. Great guy, big loss for the community when he died.
Ya got some nice beans for sure. Some bon fire stuff in here.

I made a promise to myself when I got back into growing. Don't start collecting seeds ya don't need was the mantra. I've stuck to it pretty good. It's pretty easy to get all wrapped up in. Hell, we love this stuff so passion isn't lacking and we freely open up our wallets. Becomes a addiction after a while..but I get it.

I honestly believe that if the Passion could benefit from seed sharing. Kinda like OG does. If I had the money n space I would breed and pass on seed like many over there do.
Doug's the man, especially when it comes to preserving BOG genetics.
I have his Sour Bubble, Blue Kush, Sour Grape.. F2's. I really dig the cards that came with. I also have Budderton's Lemon Slush beans that I've been waiting to try.

I'd like to share preservation runs seeds here too. 😊

@Draig To be honest man I'm not real up on the cuts n seeds. I just bounced back into growing in Nov. I e knocked off a lot of cob webs and just working my way through these OG seeds. Them guys over there are amazing.

I got about 100 seed from a veterans giveaway. I'm going to work my way through them. I've got some Cap Junky and Cap Junky/Chem91s going right now. Can't wait to try them.

@Draig To be honest man I'm not real up on the cuts n seeds. I just bounced back into growing in Nov. I e knocked off a lot of cob webs and just working my way through these OG seeds. Them guys over there are amazing.

I got about 100 seed from a veterans giveaway. I'm going to work my way through them. I've got some Cap Junky and Cap Junky/Chem91s going right now. Can't wait to try them.
Nice

THOUGHT I SAW YOU BEFORE

Let's open the flood gates....
Qty......... Strain
11 sour strawberry F3
3 colonel forbin
3 Gorilla glue number 4 x Black Domina
11 Southern charm V2
3. Blue Destroyer
4 Passion Fruit
7 Apple Fritter
10 Maui Wowie
9 Blue Moon Rocks x Sour Bubble
10 Pops Plant
8 Super Lemon Haze
6. Orange Goji
7. Venomberry 2014
10 Milk Money
5. Sour Pretzel
8. Santa Marta
9. Blotus x GOJI
4. Starfighter x C99
7. Ketosis x ICC98
10 Tangerine Diesel x Celtic Stone F4
5. Gorilla Cookies x Grizzly Purple Kush Fem
9. Doublegum x Bubblegum
4. SFV OG bx3 F2
3. Madness
3. Sneaky Friday F2
10 Sugar Lane x Orange Kush
3. Girl Scout Cookies x A5 Haze x Thai bx1
6. Black Apple x Tangerine
10 GOJI x SSDD
7. Master Kush x Durban Poison
6. Alien 06 x Northern Lights
15 Chemdawg Special Reserve x Nada Devi Uttarakhand LR
10 Freakshow F2 white pheno
10 Jack the Ripper F2
10 Skywalker OG x Celtic Stone F4
5. Miracle Cookies
10 Triple Cream OG
4 Crazy Train

Box #1 of 4
The Maui Waui from Carty I currently have growing they are huge. I planted 5 git 2 males and collected pollen for later if the fem seeds I am trying to make fail. I have clones to fall back on with the pollen.
IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7215.jpeg
IMG_7215.jpegIMG_7246.jpeg
IMG_7246.jpeg

The one on this wooden table is getting sprayed with colloidal silver at dusk and before the sun comes up. I am trying for fem seeds.

Jan you are killing it... Fem's seeds of Maui Wowie.

Ok.. this cries for a little history. These seeds came from the Islands from friends who lived there and knew those who had been running her 25+YRS. It's the real deal and I believe the leaf structure will show that.

Love all your doing Jan and this is why I want to keep feeding you genetics that are hard to find because you recognize this and will preserve them for the masses... thank you so very much, from all of us..

Latest posts

Back