Carty's Collective Crosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jan you are killing it... Fem's seeds of Maui Wowie.

Ok.. this cries for a little history. These seeds came from the Islands from friends who lived there and knew those who had been running her 25+YRS. It's the real deal and I believe the leaf structure will show that.

Love all your doing Jan and this is why I want to keep feeding you genetics that are hard to find because you recognize this and will preserve them for the masses... thank you so very much, from all of us..
Yep I git lucky this year c99 and Maui Waui. The males were late bloomers. They were all in pre flower and looked female. Nope 2 were male. By that time I had already been spraying the female I chose. Remember I said I chise the smallest one. (Incase I killed it like my first attempt.) Well she made me a liar liar pants on fire. She is bigger and bushier than the other 2. I do have one that us taller but more Christmas tree-ish. I have 3 clones and one will be pollinated by the male pollen I harvested. Some people just don't like fems. I would like everyone that wants some to get some. It will be a while anyway. Pollen on the fem has not started dropping. I will wait to see more balls before I bring her in. She got sprayed good with BT at Dawn this AM. I am still spraying her with colloidal silver. I was told by someone that actually uses this method to spray until I see pollen dropping. He has had the pollen sacks empty when he stopped spraying before then. I love learning new things. I love even more to master the things I do. I will tweak until I get it just right.

Good day, bro. That's a good question. There are are more than a few that I'd recommend for insomnia, but like you mentioned most when smoked does not last through the night, once the stone is gone.
I'd highly recommend edibles for a longer sleep state

However, formy go to night and pain relief meds are White Rhino, Gorilla Glue #4 JW cut, Orange Grove HP, Black Domina, Hindu Kush..Afgan Kush, Grandaddy Purple Etc...
I might be sitting on something not listed there that will do the trick.. but, it's also a strain I need preserved
because Loran gifted it to me himself and not to many have it or even heard of it.
WBNO... Winkin Blinkin Nodding & Out. His go to for sleep meds... nothing worked on his pain though..

So, I'd be willing to have you run and test this, if your willing to hit it with some pollen I send along to..
Just paint one entire branch so we don't lose this.. or if you get a male, use it. up to you.

Hit me up if interested... C

Yep I git lucky this year c99 and Maui Waui. The males were late bloomers. They were all in pre flower and looked female. Nope 2 were male. By that time I had already been spraying the female I chose. Remember I said I chise the smallest one. (Incase I killed it like my first attempt.) Well she made me a liar liar pants on fire. She is bigger and bushier than the other 2. I do have one that us taller but more Christmas tree-ish. I have 3 clones and one will be pollinated by the male pollen I harvested. Some people just don't like fems. I would like everyone that wants some to get some. It will be a while anyway. Pollen on the fem has not started dropping. I will wait to see more balls before I bring her in. She got sprayed good with BT at Dawn this AM. I am still spraying her with colloidal silver. I was told by someone that actually uses this method to spray until I see pollen dropping. He has had the pollen sacks empty when he stopped spraying before then. I love learning new things. I love even more to master the things I do. I will tweak until I get it just right.
I have to agree.... these need to be shared with anyone who wants them Jan... put a few away for my donation work... lol. but yeah, our friends on this site should get them just because. I have some other very unique strains that I feel good about sending your way... been sitting on these for long time waiting for the right time... turns out, your the right time... lol

10 - Maui Wowie F2 by Seedsman
1 - Purple Pinecone
4 - San Fenando Valley OG bx3 f2 (SFV OG) or LBL by Loran... this is a very Lemony pheno I kept.
2 - Hippy Slayer x 88G13 HP
5 - Williams Wonder x M39
2 - LUI x LUI #2
7 - Master Kush x Durban Poison
4 - Durban F4 x Durban Fems
2 - Mt Goat by Goat & Monkey
2 - Jamaican Lambsbread x Jamaican Blue Hill
5 - Cherry Fuel x ChemD bx2 f2

to name just a few I need preserved.... lol

10 - Maui Wowie F2 by Seedsman
1 - Purple Pinecone
4 - San Fenando Valley OG bx3 f2 (SFV OG) or LBL by Loran... this is a very Lemony pheno I kept.
2 - Hippy Slayer x 88G13 HP
5 - Williams Wonder x M39
2 - LUI x LUI #2
7 - Master Kush x Durban Poison
4 - Durban F4 x Durban Fems
2 - Mt Goat by Goat & Monkey
2 - Jamaican Lambsbread x Jamaican Blue Hill
5 - Cherry Fuel x ChemD bx2 f2

to name just a few I need preserved.... lol
That Jamaican strain looks nice. I have never smoked Jamaican. Or grown it eirher

Done.... Been wanting to see that grown out every since I screwed up the Orange Jamaican I was
gifted by BushDr years ago... maybe this will redeem me if we can find something worth cloning out.
Jamaican Orange Hill.jpg

Jamaican Orange Hill....

Ok... I'm actually going to have fun putting this card together girl.... you have a nice night..
peace

My buddy used to spend summers in Jamaica with his Dad who was UK special forces... and he got to know the local Rastas... says you have to work your way up the mountain of trust. took him years to get introduced to the real Rastas. Actually helped them improve their Blue Hill and Orange Hill strains.. but said his last visit there few years later he had a big gun pointed at his face and never went back....

I'm hoping we find that cool growth structure your talking about.... not seen it since a big Thai plant that veg'd for 6mos indoor and was bending over the ceiling before he flipped it... not sure what happened on that one. I have some Juicy Fruit That fems been wanting to look at too.... so many strains..

cheers

Done.... Been wanting to see that grown out every since I screwed up the Orange Jamaican I was
gifted by BushDr years ago... maybe this will redeem me if we can find something worth cloning out.
View attachment 360114
Jamaican Orange Hill....

Ok... I'm actually going to have fun putting this card together girl.... you have a nice night..
peace
I have never even heard of the other strains except Maui and I am working on preserving her now.😁 I don't know about cloning too much but I keep trying. Grandma used to say stay with it practice makes perfect. I keep trying these Three look like they are growing. I put them in their 2 days of darkness. To stop the flowering. I took them just as the flowering started. So about a month in I would guess.

Thanks Carty!!
I'll get you something sent out this coming week.
20240802_134557.jpg

The Chemdawg Special Reserve x NDU has my 👀
The NDU is the Nandi Devi Uttarakhand sativa landrace correct? If so these are all hitting dirt next run. Winter will be the best time to run sativas for me.

Also.

Is the WMBK "Wreckage Master Bastard Kush"?

I have never even heard of the other strains except Maui and I am working on preserving her now.😁 I don't know about cloning too much but I keep trying. Grandma used to say stay with it practice makes perfect. I keep trying these Three look like they are growing. I put them in their 2 days of darkness. To stop the flowering. I took them just as the flowering started. So about a month in I would guess.
I can teach you a very simple method. And, so you know, success in cloning is all about temps at the root zone. Heat mat is a must, changed my success I already had to 3 days seeing roots.

Always take 2 cuts, one to remove it from the donor, 2nd cut just before going into RR Plug... only thing I used.
Cut from donor (razor blades only, no scissors) making this first cut just below a branching a few inches.
place in distilled water with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in it.. kills all pathogens..

I presoak my Rapid Rooter plugs in Root66, back when I did this... wring them out to just moist. remove a small pinch from the bottom outside edge and put aside.

2nd cutting: 45* angle right thru the area where the leaf growth came out, roots explode from here... turn the stem 180* and shave a good inch off just the outside layer of skin exposing more root growth area.
dip into rooting hormone (Dip n Grow) all I use. or, nothing at all...

Place into RR plug and push thru until you feel it hit your finger at the bottom.. very important, this mimics hydro and helps get oxygen where needed. take the small chunk you removed and push it into the base of the stem to prevent the cutting from spinning... ruins many a cuts from rooting as it rips the tiny hairs constantly...

Heating pad, under your humidity dome... I test my strains though and look for ones that survive cloning without a dome, never wilt... about half are this strong. if not, I use an old rotisserie chicken container from Walmart... and yes, I wash it first...

Spritz the lid slightly, and never again. no wetting the clones, no spraying them.... nothing but root rot follows.. burp the lid daily, rinse it and replace wet, all the humidity you need...

I place mind in window light, back of toilet works great.... ez peezee

Thanks Carty!!
I'll get you something sent out this coming week. View attachment 360124
The Chemdawg Special Reserve x NDU has my 👀
The NDU is the Nandi Devi Uttarakhand sativa landrace correct? If so these are all hitting dirt next run. Winter will be the best time to run sativas for me.

Also.

Is the WMBK "Wreckage Master Bastard Kush"?
Thank you...
yes, NDU is the Landrace I got in a trade... love to see it tested as I have many more..
you even got the name right... lol had to look it up. Nice India/Nepal Landrace

The WMBK is from Jan and I am asking the same thing... because I have 15 more yet.. hahaha

The Purple Pinecone is one of them strains from a swap you only get like 2 of.... been hanging onto this one for sometime. I love anything with that Pine/Menthol taste and skunky smell. Reminds me of the Humboldt weed we got back in Vegas during the late 70's and early 80's. went by a few names... The Kind, Potato Bud Skunk as all buds were fist sized... Humboldt Skunk, etc etc... mostly though, Kind Bud. and my customers knew when I had it, my house stunk even keeping it upstairs in a safe.... I was 19 living a block off the Vegas Strip selling to hookers. dang.

Amazon is sucking lately....you order one thing and get another... they've had me so spoiled these years.. but someone needs to quit smoking at work. Bonzai Pumice is not Perlite. ordered 29.9qrts, got a 2qrt bag they told me to keep... hahaha. works, can put on top of plants soil to water thru...

so no up potting again tonight... just watering.

Thank you...
yes, NDU is the Landrace I got in a trade... love to see it tested as I have many more..

The WMBK is from Jan and I am asking the same thing... because I have 15 more yet.. hahaha
I had no idea what it was I got it in trade

Thank you...

Oh hells to the muh fkn yeah!!!!!!
I'm so pumped for them they're going in the next run I start for sure 100%

Sitting here puffing on some a little too damp Beast Mode while I shuck GDP seeds. But wow, super sweet gassy terps on this beast mode. Once she's fully dry ill get a better feel. I only know it's not dry enough cause the doob won't stay lit, but damn good stuff!!

I can teach you a very simple method. And, so you know, success in cloning is all about temps at the root zone. Heat mat is a must, changed my success I already had to 3 days seeing roots.

Always take 2 cuts, one to remove it from the donor, 2nd cut just before going into RR Plug... only thing I used.
Cut from donor (razor blades only, no scissors) making this first cut just below a branching a few inches.
place in distilled water with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in it.. kills all pathogens..

I presoak my Rapid Rooter plugs in Root66, back when I did this... wring them out to just moist. remove a small pinch from the bottom outside edge and put aside.

2nd cutting: 45* angle right thru the area where the leaf growth came out, roots explode from here... turn the stem 180* and shave a good inch off just the outside layer of skin exposing more root growth area.
dip into rooting hormone (Dip n Grow) all I use. or, nothing at all...

Place into RR plug and push thru until you feel it hit your finger at the bottom.. very important, this mimics hydro and helps get oxygen where needed. take the small chunk you removed and push it into the base of the stem to prevent the cutting from spinning... ruins many a cuts from rooting as it rips the tiny hairs constantly...

Heating pad, under your humidity dome... I test my strains though and look for ones that survive cloning without a dome, never wilt... about half are this strong. if not, I use an old rotisserie chicken container from Walmart... and yes, I wash it first...

Spritz the lid slightly, and never again. no wetting the clones, no spraying them.... nothing but root rot follows.. burp the lid daily, rinse it and replace wet, all the humidity you need...

I place mind in window light, back of toilet works great.... ez peezee
Great info thanks. I did take a couple cuts from these girls to try cloning. Left them in glass of root it water for nearly a week nothing, so gave up 🤷‍♂️.

Latest posts

Back