Carty Grows Jan's Gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The samquuatch
Not a clue on how it arrived... I unpack everything and the seeds go into a cryogenic storage container with O-rings in the lids to prevent moisture from getting in... I have 4 that hold 100 tubes ea, some with just a single seed and some full with 100 seeds.... birthday gift from Draig and Lady Zandra few years back.

All I have room for is a small label saying the strains name.... lol.

Forged x Samsquach is all I know.. feminized and healthy looking... all others are yours.

What exactly is in the Ice Princess.... is it WW x C99 or what??

Not a clue on how it arrived... I unpack everything and the seeds go into a cryogenic storage container with O-rings in the lids to prevent moisture from getting in... I have 4 that hold 100 tubes ea, some with just a single seed and some full with 100 seeds.... birthday gift from Draig and Lady Zandra few years back.

All I have room for is a small label saying the strains name.... lol.

Forged x Samsquach is all I know.. feminized and healthy looking... all others are yours.

What exactly is in the Ice Princess.... is it WW x C99 or what??
Yes WW X C99

That sounds like a great strain.
One of my favorite grows was C99. Toughest plant I ever grew. Handled 3 digit hot ass weather with no problems and no fking bugs at all. Went through a weeks worth of rain and no mold.🥰

That sounds like a great strain.
One of my favorite grows was C99. Toughest plant I ever grew. Handled 3 digit hot ass weather with no problems and no fking bugs at all. Went through a weeks worth of rain and no mold.🥰
I would love to find out if the darn cats would stay off my weed.

I have the perfect strain to cross to your Ice Princess Jan....
Been hanging onto this one for a few years in hopes of working her into something special. The Starfighter in this mix I fell in love with growing her... sent 100 seeds to Diggy Soze to work into something.
Starfighter x C99 (4) little seeds left. lol

Tonight was watering night and looking at the schedule these are 13 days old, a day short of when I usually do this trick so why not...

Why do I do this: Plant Energy

The plant draws up moisture and foods from the soil and, every little bit of growth on the way up the stem needs to steal a little bit for themselves. After I read this I started this little trick at week 2, and boy did it work.

Remove the round leaf (Cotyledon).. be careful as it will peel a layer of skin off and it could pull on the roots.. but it also exposes the stem and causes hardening, eventually strengthening it.
Also remove the single bladed leaf just above the round leaf, making sure you get all the leaf and growth if any has developed at that node. this leaves a cradle just above it where growth will now explode above it like crazy.... see you in a week to show you..

I have the perfect strain to cross to your Ice Princess Jan....
Been hanging onto this one for a few years in hopes of working her into something special. The Starfighter in this mix I fell in love with growing her... sent 100 seeds to Diggy Soze to work into something.
Starfighter x C99 (4) little seeds left. lol
Were these the one's I made I got a few more laying around infact I have just sprouted some.
The c99 was the Grail cut the ones I made ...Great strain

Were these the one's I made I got a few more laying around infact I have just sprouted some.
The c99 was the Grail cut the ones I made ...Great strain
If you remember these then most likely yes, from you... Probably the Starfighter too... only a few people send me beans in Qty and your probably the biggest.. I mean, we got to split an entire seed bank when that site folded. I gave most of them away too... silly boy. I'd have 1000 strains by now bro. not just a measly 380... lol

I would never have used 50 strains Max I needed the others to go to ANYONE that wanted to grow them.

Peace
Yeah, I didn't feel right about keeping them either.... so I gave 99% of them away bro.... before I started getting $1 a seed just to cover shipping and supplies.. I was using them bubble wrap envelopes, mail off 20 of those at $4ea and almost 100 bucks later, wife was pissed.... it was then I changed things up a bit.

I'm still that guy who over gives seeds.. like you said, I can never get to growing most of these out...
why not help others do projects, find better genetics etc etc..

Yeah, I didn't feel right about keeping them either.... so I gave 99% of them away bro.... before I started getting $1 a seed just to cover shipping and supplies.. I was using them bubble wrap envelopes, mail off 20 of those at $4ea and almost 100 bucks later, wife was pissed.... it was then I changed things up a bit.

I'm still that guy who over gives seeds.. like you said, I can never get to growing most of these out...
why not help others do projects, find better genetics etc etc..
Yes when I first stated I only had 2 strains. NL and I don't remember the second strain. I think it was called sexpot maybe. Either way I planted 6 of each only 4 of the NL survived. I killed everything else. I think my tallest plant was 18” smallest was a foot. Thus is my second attempt at NL. Shes a keeper and I am trying to clone her. If you zoom in I have a ball to see if I can get her to root. Well you can see it barely. This plant smells amazing wouldn't mind crossing her with something. That will be another grow. Hoping for a pound off of her. I culled her sister she was a freak of nature small little runt. Looked sickly. I don't have time for siclky. I replaced her 3 times each time it ended ip being a male. Oh well. I guess that is what I get for killing a female..
IMG_7032.jpeg

Yes WW X C99
Yep and I WW photos that I dusted a few buds with c99 pollen since they are available. Mine will be regs not fems though. I figured since I fill the 5 I started I should try to make more. Since the conditions were optimal. I have WW just starting to flower, and I have a c99 male dropping pollen everywhere. Why not I know I like both strains. I want to try the ice princess. The WW x Beast mode I am soaking. I had 25 seeds then the cat jumped on me when I was making your coin flip. Seeds went everywhere. I swept and only found 6 seeds I sent you all of them. Today I went on the search for seeds and found 12 more they are all soaking. I am going to make these and get them started then in mid-end of Aug I will have girls ready to go back out. Just like in the May harvest I want some ready to go. Autos are the only ones I can do this time of year. I also soaked some super freak I got in the mail a few days ago. They are a cross with Runtz another yummy strain. These will have to stay inside. I will see how big they are and how long they vegged. The auto grow for fall should make it before frost. Our first Frost is late in Nov-mid Dec. Usually the later.

I think you need to start a thread... Jan & the Kittie mishaps.... lol.
Glad you were able to find more, so are these the only ones I'm getting or had you already mailed out some WW x BM the other day... no matter. It's all fun, even the kitty stories... lol

Try my old trick for finding microdot 'cid when ya drop 'em in a shag carpet; Take a canister type vacuum, pull one of the sections of hose apart, and put a nylon footie/pantyhose leg over it and stick it back together. After you vacuum, pull it back apart. You'll find your missing seeds and a lot of cat hair.

Try my old trick for finding microdot 'cid when ya drop 'em in a shag carpet; Take a canister type vacuum, pull one of the sections of hose apart, and put a nylon footie/pantyhose leg over it and stick it back together. After you vacuum, pull it back apart. You'll find your missing seeds and a lot of cat hair.
Its a ceramic tile floor. I swept but I think they rolled under the desk. I found 12 more which are soaking. I am wondering how big these are going to get both were large the WW and the pollen came from a big beast mode male I was told. I started the soaking. Need to see if they are going to jive. If I like what I see while they are growing, smell, structure of the plant buds start forming bud sites etc. I will most likely make more seeds. I know I will get some males likely half of them. I will at least collect pollen.

Jan,,,you are one busy lady. And an awesome grower. My hats off to you young lady.🥰
Yep between the parental units and my weed/salve ventures I am pretty busy. I wish I had more grow rooms. If I lived alone every room would have weed growing in it. Except kitchen and living room.

Latest posts

Back