Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And for my Birthday, I got Covid.. been sick as a dog since the night of my birthday around 9pm. and no I don't drink... haha. No, wife was sick last week, and Sunday kept complaining about a weird smell and stuff don't taste right.. ah oh.. so, she broke out the free covid tests and walla. Both of us tested positive. Turns out, a sweet little old lady at her church has it, knew she had it, but was to embarrassed to tell anyone. Or miss church. so she infected a few like my 83yr old mother in law too....
Sitting here still dealing and feeling horrible. but I wanted to stop in and say hello real quick..
That would have been my Mom she was arguing with me I am going to Church. I said no Mom we are going to the ER something is not right. Poor lady needs someone looking out for her.

Blechkt.... sleepy as heck, never felt so sleepy all the time.. ran a fever for 2 days, sore throat for 4 days... now, nothing has any taste to it.. all tastes the same be it coffee or Mr Pibb.. so I repeat myself.. Blechkt.
and, I just chopped down 3 plants and cannot smell any of them. the only advantage to this is walking in the restroom after the Mrs... hahaha.

give me another good nights sleep people. appreciate it ya'll..

Blechkt.... sleepy as heck, never felt so sleepy all the time.. ran a fever for 2 days, sore throat for 4 days... now, nothing has any taste to it.. all tastes the same be it coffee or Mr Pibb.. so I repeat myself.. Blechkt.
and, I just chopped down 3 plants and cannot smell any of them. the only advantage to this is walking in the restroom after the Mrs... hahaha.

give me another good nights sleep people. appreciate it ya'll..
Sorry you are sick

Sorry you are sick
Me too... I'm feeling so much better today. I've had flu that was so much worse, but they are correct about the weird smell in your nostrils, (still). taste is slowly returning and when it does I'm ordering me a freaking Pizza or something good...

The babies are looking pretty good, 2 ready for up potting... Almost done harvesting the others..

Bromar by LoveDaAutos is a wicked plant that just keeps stacking... here at day 66..
IMG_20240617_211026.jpg
IMG_20240617_211049.jpg
f
Keeping in mind I purposely Lollipop'd her

Hit her and I the same almost.... exaggerated her symptoms of menopause and with her slight fever under 100f was just enough to make her sweat miserably first 2 days.. now I'm very congested in my chest but still, nothing like a bad flu... just now feeling stronger as each day passes.. fell asleep today while wife was out drinking already with the neighbor who just retired... brought her home after 4 drinks and she was happy... not a drinker so.. hehe. Next time I'll offer to drive the 2 around...
I can finally taste this cup of coffee.... wooohhoooo

Spoke with my buddy Draig and he says the seeds are being slow dried and pretty much ready...

Did we ever settle on a name..... GDP x Beast Mode. Be nice to have a few sheets of stickers made for these before sharing.
Granddad's Purple BM , ah come on, now that's funny... Maybe we should keep it simple since we are also making WW x BM....
Purple Beast Mode
White Beast Mode

Spoke with my buddy Draig and he says the seeds are being slow dried and pretty much ready...

Did we ever settle on a name..... GDP x Beast Mode. Be nice to have a few sheets of stickers made for these before sharing.
Granddad's Purple BM , ah come on, now that's funny... Maybe we should keep it simple since we are also making WW x BM....
Purple Beast Mode
White Beast Mode
Drop the mode and make it White Beast and Grand Beast. what do you think?

Purple Beast Mode
White Beast Mode
1718807509030.png

oh, btw..... our friend www.budman.org has labeled us all "The Carty Cartel" hahaha. dude is too funny..

I invite all of you to be apart of this with me and see where it goes eh? we can all benefit from it in our own little ways... breeders to stickers to designs... all of you are a big part of this for me....

if your up for taking this to the next level and having some fun, say AYE.

Budman is in a legal state of Massachusetts and has access to it all.. I'll be donating 300 seeds to him here soon to see what doors it opens ok.... this has no guarantees but should be fun and I'm in for the ride...

AYE

oh, btw..... our friend www.budman.org has labeled us all "The Carty Cartel" hahaha. dude is too funny..

I invite all of you to be apart of this with me and see where it goes eh? we can all benefit from it in our own little ways... breeders to stickers to designs... all of you are a big part of this for me....

if your up for taking this to the next level and having some fun, say AYE.

Budman is in a legal state of Massachusetts and has access to it all.. I'll be donating 300 seeds to him here soon to see what doors it opens ok.... this has no guarantees but should be fun and I'm in for the ride...

AYE
Aye and you can name them I still like Grand Beast, but its just a name. It needs to fit like beast mode does.

Latest posts

Back