White widow and her crosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sure seem to be getting a lot of moisture. Could that cause them to dampen off?

I know your just trying to protect them. Just a thought.

They do look kind of wet and I just misted them this morning. Gotta be the humidity. Maybe I should start them inside then move them to a shaded area. IDK June is a hot month here. Our temps are well over 100.

Attachments

• IMG_6406.png
    IMG_6406.png
    3.9 MB
I think I cooked a few of them. 3 look ok maybe 1 for sure 1 is maybe the other one 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Harvested the WW today. All her seeds are hidden very well. I pinched a bud off the side a week ago smoked it today. Did not see any seeds until I ground the weed to smoke it. Found 2 seeds. I hit her with Beast mode pollen. 2 branches. This bud was not hit with pollen so we have volunteer seeds. More is better. She is hiding them well. I only found 2 when I harvested. I will find more after it drys.
Shes like a teen mom hiding her pregnancy. I will find them even if I have to grind the whole batch to get them. It’s my fav strain and I plan on smoking it up. I have been smoking the Panama red and Sour Vengeance they both came out really well. I have another Sour vengeance growing just starting to flower at 4’6”. It going to get big. PR I have more seeds. Got to wait a few weeks so my c99 to get pollinated. Then clean the room with the pollen. Then I can start some autos. Will try the beast mode crosses this run I think. Carty sent me 2 kinds and I have the ww x bm. I will run 6 of each. Collecting pollen is tedious work. A little pollen goes a long way so at least there’s that.

I harvested my WW got almost a 1/2 pound dry. Will have to grind it to find the seeds. Shes well hidden. Both times when I pinched a bud to test her, she had 2 seeds inside her bud. Usually you can see them. Maybe I pollinated her too early but she was already in second week of flower so I don't think so. Usually you can see the seed pods. Not with her. She was ready.
IMG_6775.jpeg
IMG_6777.jpeg
IMG_6780.jpeg
IMG_6781.jpeg
IMG_6785.jpeg
IMG_6786.jpeg

Update on the ice princess. She seems alive but going slow Planted 6-22. I have not had a 3 week old plant this tiny ever. It looks like shes maybe one week or 10 days. She will be a month soon. Just sad. At leadt for me very disappointing so far. I have c99 and have white widow. Maybe I can make some better stock. That will be another time first need the c99 seed run.
IMG_6860.jpeg

Update on the ice princess. She seems alive but going slow Planted 6-22. I have not had a 3 week old plant this tiny ever. It looks like shes maybe one week or 10 days. She will be a month soon. Just sad. At leadt for me very disappointing so far. I have c99 and have white widow. Maybe I can make some better stock. That will be another time first need the c99 seed run. View attachment 359123
Shes dead😢😢😢

My daughter in law called me and asked if I would grow her a garden at my house? Are you kidding me? I have enough to do already.
I told her to set reminders on her phone

I harvested my WW got almost a 1/2 pound dry. Will have to grind it to find the seeds. Shes well hidden. Both times when I pinched a bud to test her, she had 2 seeds inside her bud. Usually you can see them. Maybe I pollinated her too early but she was already in second week of flower so I don't think so. Usually you can see the seed pods. Not with her. She was ready. View attachment 359101View attachment 359102View attachment 359103View attachment 359104View attachment 359105View attachment 359106
These pics were from a few weeks ago I forgot to take pics before I chopped they were ready. It was an auto and was planted in march

Jan if you have more seeds of this I'd start them over. I know it's not an easy choice to make, it's not
in our nature as givers to do so, we are about life. yet, culling is part of natures fury too...

I really believe excess moisture caused this stunting. Only clones belong under domes. the high humidity along with super wet soil caused irreversible root rot damage.

Ice Princess from Jan a week old
IMG_20240714_175542.jpg

I've never been a fan of starting plants in anything smaller then my 1gal pots.. only time I go smaller is when I grew clones and used Rapid Rooter plugs, but even then, when rooted they went into 1gal pots.
I just don't ever want to restrict the tap roots growth.. My Auto Mentor over in England starts all his fem'd seeds in 3gal pots start to finish... but watering is tricky watering small but daily at first.

Frustrating I know...

Jan if you have more seeds of this I'd start them over. I know it's not an easy choice to make, it's not
in our nature as givers to do so, we are about life. yet, culling is part of natures fury too...

I really believe excess moisture caused this stunting. Only clones belong under domes. the high humidity along with super wet soil caused irreversible root rot damage.

Ice Princess from Jan a week old
View attachment 359224

I've never been a fan of starting plants in anything smaller then my 1gal pots.. only time I go smaller is when I grew clones and used Rapid Rooter plugs, but even then, when rooted they went into 1gal pots.
I just don't ever want to restrict the tap roots growth.. My Auto Mentor over in England starts all his fem'd seeds in 3gal pots start to finish... but watering is tricky watering small but daily at first.

Frustrating I know...
I do plan on starting more Ice princess. Ice princess will have to wait a week or 2. I had to bring in c99 to make seeds. In a few weeks I can cull the male and another week after that, She can go back outside with her peers. What autos do you want me to start? The beast mode or the WW BM I just harvested. I have 6 seeds so far. I found 2 while harvesting. And each bud I ground to sample has 2 seeds in each one. The Beast mode outside smells so good.

Latest posts

Back