White widow and her crosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next round of WW is WW X Beast Mode. Mom was WW she was dusted with Beast Mode pollen from @Carty. These are their seeds.
Started 23 seeds 22 popped. I planted all 23. The dud was just that. They went in dirt on 7-27. They were up all but 3 on the 28th. The dud still did nothing. I set her aside. 2 were coiled up like a snake and was going upside down. I fixed both. One died the other is trying. I will give it a bit longer. No sick sickleys allowed on this grow. I will move the males to another room until they are all sexed. The 2 biggest baddest males will be the studs. The rest you know the drill.🪓
IMG_7307.jpeg
IMG_7306.jpeg
IMG_7305.jpeg
IMG_7304.jpeg

Carty since I am making these seeds for the CCC label you need to chime in. Once they are getting ready for the deed. You will help me select the girls.
Like I won't be chiming.... hehe. Very cool Jan, I thank you. Tonight be putting together a special card for you girl. The Snow Leopard and I've been holding onto some wicked gear I think your perfect for testing... All at your own pace. No reason to sit on things right?

Ever grow any Thai? or BOG's Bogglegum, a very favorite of mine.. Bubba Chunk..
Jan, You're love for this plant is infectious... just makes me want to send you more gear to see what you can do with it.... I do this every couple of years... clean house, gift to good friends only to find my collection keeps growing... hahaha.

Bog beans are the bomb. Bogglegum goes way back and is a wonderful strain. I'm trying to get a hold of Sweet n Sour Cindy.

Grow Bog.. Jan. You'll not regret it.

Like I won't be chiming.... hehe. Very cool Jan, I thank you. Tonight be putting together a special card for you girl. The Snow Leopard and I've been holding onto some wicked gear I think your perfect for testing... All at your own pace. No reason to sit on things right?

Ever grow any Thai? or BOG's Bogglegum, a very favorite of mine.. Bubba Chunk..
Jan, You're love for this plant is infectious... just makes me want to send you more gear to see what you can do with it.... I do this every couple of years... clean house, gift to good friends only to find my collection keeps growing... hahaha.
I will grow anything I can fit in. Working on the WW x BM and the Double Grape Daddy. Have a super freak growing too I planted 12 snd used that dam seed starter and molded everything but 2 one is just sitting there doing nothing the other is starting to throw freak leaves. Hence the name.

I will grow anything I can fit in. Working on the WW x BM and the Double Grape Daddy. Have a super freak growing too I planted 12 snd used that dam seed starter and molded everything but 2 one is just sitting there doing nothing the other is starting to throw freak leaves. Hence the name.
There will be males. I am planning on seeds with the ww cross, the DGD are just being grown out those males will never have a chance. As soon as I see balls the get plucked. The WW I need to keep for a bit to select the ones to mate with the girls. I only want the best 2 or 3 males the rest will be trash. We are about 3 weeks from that though.
Bubblegum is a yes please

Boy that is some growth for just a little over a week., Last pic was Aug 1st. Big difference.
Yeah, jacks kinda jacks them up. Lately I've hit them with 1/8tsp classic as soon as they emerge. After that it's 1/4 for a few more waterings and then the calnit n Epsom start to be added.
I used that on the Xmas grow regulars. They are huge already. Jacks kicks arse.

Yeah, jacks kinda jacks them up. Lately I've hit them with 1/8tsp classic as soon as they emerge. After that it's 1/4 for a few more waterings and then the calnit n Epsom start to be added.
I used that on the Xmas grow regulars. They are huge already. Jacks kicks arse.
Yep agreed!

Latest posts

Back