Looking for better seed quality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ams is listed as a fraud rip off company. I know it's an older post. Ams ships hemp seeds bad seeds or you get nothing. Every plant is different weak low THC plants. I've ordered from mandala seeds for 17 years some time three four orders a year. I have never not gotten seeds and they are always as listed strong plants. And some killer high. I've had seedlings I almost killed but planted outside anyway. They ended up nine foot tall. They resell many company's seeds not just there's. There is also a reseller page that lists reputable company's that won't rip you off. Or you can check seed finder for lists of best company's and the ripoff company's. For places to order.

Ams is listed as a fraud rip off company. I know it's an older post. Ams ships hemp seeds bad seeds or you get nothing. Every plant is different weak low THC plants. I've ordered from mandala seeds for 17 years some time three four orders a year. I have never not gotten seeds and they are always as listed strong plants. And some killer high. I've had seedlings I almost killed but planted outside anyway. They ended up nine foot tall. They resell many company's seeds not just there's. There is also a reseller page that lists reputable company's that won't rip you off. Or you can check seed finder for lists of best company's and the ripoff company's. For places to order.
My seed banks of choice are:

1.Bootlegseeds just add .com and you will find it they are having a 2024 sale bogo seed pack. Reg photos are 10 seeds 10 bucks and a free 10 pack you chose or let them chose. Fems are 5 seeds for 25 bucks. Also bogo seeds pack same applies you pick or they will. Your free picks go in the comments not your order. They come in a small flat rate priority box. Shipping is 12. Bucks

2. Brothersgrimm google them it will pop up.
They sell mostly fem photos. Their c99 are 15 beans for 88 bucks. I get the tester packs and the deals sometime they have bogo on certain seeds. They will be listed so you know which ones. The beans are very good quality and price is very reasonable. Orders over 78 bucks get a free pack their choice.

3 JustCannabisSeed. Com just remove the space. This is where I was getting most of my beans from to start. They have free seed desks you get a gull vial of seeds for 20 bucks shipping. He hooks up veterans with free seeds. He has regular sales, always something different. You get a ton of freebies here not just a seed or 2. A vial or 2 usually 2. If you catch a sale you can get up to 5. Those sales come through the emails so sign up for them.

This is where I buy my seeds from. I hope this helps

Im here looking to find the elusive free weed
1723645886916.png

Latest posts

Back