Well wishes for @Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mostly stress from family is causing my ulcers.. might have to walk away from my own father...
who never called to see how I was, Jan did, 3 others called.. timie to learn how to deal with a toxic relationship
that posons your mind....

we are also being harrassed by the park we live in and will be putting out place up for sale in 5mos... moving to Ashland, KY where wife is from... only owe $18k we'll make a shitload selling now, go up there rent for a while or buy immediately.... lived there before, no jobs.. that is no longer the issue

really missing this place, hands are so shakey hard to type but wanted to stop in and say thanks everyone for the love and especially Jan... who has contactedd me daily with well wishes...

love you all... not been this sick since 2000 when I came off 280mg oxycontin a day and went thru withdrawels for 45 days.. lost 40lbs... horrible..

these ulcers are no joke but the er meds are curving it... be back real soon... sucks I don't even want to puff
That does suck

1727738642046.png

Damn good to see ya posting again.

Hope ya feel better soon. Get back in that garden where things are stress free.

Sometimes we have to make changes in our lives. Sounds like it's become mandatory in your case. I hope ya find an answer. Never easy when dealing with family.

Ashland aye, ya should come across the border into stress free growing territory. Would love to have ya closer. Ky is beautiful but once ya enter ya gotta turn back time about 2000yrs. But you already know this..lol.

Get well ya old fart. We do love ya and miss ya.

Latest posts

Back