The Rosterman Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5572.jpeg
IMG_5573.jpeg

I don’t know if she is gonna make tree status or not, but she is still getting bigger, and looks very healthy.

I miss being out remote. I'd be over my limit of plants for sure..lol. I'd be just like @Jan Borrego ..lol Growing every bean ya can. Let the Canna Godz sort it out.

Them freaks are moving right along. How much sunlight they get a day? Direct.

How's that clone ya took in flower?

I miss being out remote. I'd be over my limit of plants for sure..lol. I'd be just like @Jan Borrego ..lol Growing every bean ya can. Let the Canna Godz sort it out.

I am allowed what I grow Sir. I live in a generous state with two households so I get double. Lol

Too this this morning. My maui male. I had to bend him in several places to make him fit. His load is starting to drop. I am collecting several times a day. The WW are ready but I have not had time. They can sit until Sat. A few more ambers wont hurt .
Today is Dad’s 88th Birthday. He asked for chicken fettuccini Alfredo garlic bread chocolate ice cream with German choc cake.

This feller takes up half my grow area.😆
IMG_6716.jpeg

IMG_7412.jpeg
She is on he far left

Latest posts

Back