The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ya'll....We started on the back porch a little after 2pm, and it took to about 4:30, putting plastic over windows. It was a lot easier than I remember it being last time, but that was 2015. This time I pre-drilled the nail holes every 6 inches, so it wouldn't split the 3/4" trim, and so I could just push nails in, and they hold, while I get the hammer, since my other hand is holding the trim and plastic. I used 4 mil plastic in 2015, but they didn't have any this time, so it's 6 mil. Since that lasted 9 years, maybe 6 mil will last 20 years, I'll be 83 then. It kicked my butt, even with mama helping, mostly standing so long, and having my arms out in front of me for long periods. The back is complaining, so when we finished, I got a pack of crackers, a beer, and we smoked a joint.

Fk, I'm lucky if mine will get the weed whacker out of the shed for me...
Works her ass off at work but has flat ass syndrome at home.

She got home at 445, took a shower and has been on the couch since 🤷🏻
Puffing away at bong pack 3...
While I stand outside in the 40s and rain cooking dinner.

Can't live with em, can't live without em, and ya can't shoot em.

Wtff is a man to do?!
Take her weed away until the work is done…lol

Fk, I'm lucky if mine will get the weed whacker out of the shed for me...
Works her ass off at work but has flat ass syndrome at home.

She got home at 445, took a shower and has been on the couch since 🤷🏻
Puffing away at bong pack 3...
While I stand outside in the 40s and rain cooking dinner.

Can't live with em, can't live without em, and ya can't shoot em.

Wtff is a man to do?!
Give her a spanking.😋

You ever wake a bear before hibernation ends?
Yeah me either, and im not looking to find out 😂
Spoken by a true, honest married man. The Old Hen is pretty even tempered, but after 49 years of blissful marriage, ya kinda figure out what the key triggers are. Kinda like bomb disposal; if it stops ticking, yer gonna take a licking.

I quit shavers with multiple blades cause they caused BAD acne, now I bought a brand new manual blade razor shaving felt so good I did it 3 times in a row to get a baby's butt face, my GF complemented my shaving too, and she is in love yet again

Latest posts

Back