The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn @Witchking that sux, hope they do you right.

I took sick yesterday morning, then got a phone call to tell me they now know why I can't walk. There is a abscess between the sponge/block and the lower leg bone. Now I got to have another surgery. Makes you want to runaway and hide.

Damn @Witchking that sux, hope they do you right.

I took sick yesterday morning, then got a phone call to tell me they now know why I can't walk. There is a abscess between the sponge/block and the lower leg bone. Now I got to have another surgery. Makes you want to runaway and hide.
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there brother!

AI. Amazing technology.

FB_IMG_1728820971777.jpg

The weather dictates when I start and stop. This time of year, the grass is still growing and the leaves are falling, so I'm mowing. When it stops growing, I put the plow on 'cause the snow ain't far behind. Come spring time, I start mowing as soon as the ground dries up so I'm not making ruts or getting stuck.
Basically, if it ain't snowin', I'm mowin'.

The weather dictates when I start and stop. This time of year, the grass is still growing and the leaves are falling, so I'm mowing. When it stops growing, I put the plow on 'cause the snow ain't far behind. Come spring time, I start mowing as soon as the ground dries up so I'm not making ruts or getting stuck.
Basically, if it ain't snowin', I'm mowin'.
Hell no.
My yard can be 2 foot tall for all i care. I won't mow before June, and no it's got nothing to do with "save the pollinators" lol
I just HATE mowing.
Even more than plowing, snowblowing, and shoveling combined!

Mowing means I have to weed whack and that's just some fkn bullshit.

I don't do much weed whacking out back, but around the house the Old Hen usually takes care of it. Love that gal!
Fk, I'm lucky if mine will get the weed whacker out of the shed for me...
Works her ass off at work but has flat ass syndrome at home.

She got home at 445, took a shower and has been on the couch since 🤷🏻
Puffing away at bong pack 3...
While I stand outside in the 40s and rain cooking dinner.

Can't live with em, can't live without em, and ya can't shoot em.

Wtff is a man to do?!

Latest posts

Back