The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won a small battle with the Old Hen this morning. The main part of the house was down to 66 degrees. You could feel the chill in the air. I told her that I was going to turn the heat on. She says it's gonna be 79 degrees Friday. I told her today was Tuesday. I cranked the heat up to 69. Took the chill off without ruffling her feathers too much. It's a simple matter of turning the AC back on come Friday.
There are very few days in Michigan that you ain't payin' for electricity for the AC or gas for the heat.

Morning, was out late last night working on a water leak, after watching the wife and a friend dig for a few hours it turns out to be the water companies. On my side of the meter but at their check valve, needless to say they will be fixing my bill. It is down hill from the house, so some dumba$$ walked down and up the hill twice trying to get them to let me do something they would not. I'm kinda glad too cause i'm paying for the hill climd. Yall have a great day

Well for further proof my life is a divine comedy. I walked out of my house at 5:30am this morning to head to work, only to find my car was no longer in the driveway where I parked it. Some Super scum robbed me last night. Stole my car.

Now..between you and me, I hope the son of a b.ithch is never found because it was a P.O.S. lol..I guess I should be thanking the car thieves. It was fully insured , as I still owed on it. So there ya go..Just hoping insurance doesn't try any bulls.hit when it comes to paying it off.

Well for further proof my life is a divine comedy. I walked out of my house at 5:30am this morning to head to work, only to find my car was no longer in the driveway where I parked it. Some Super scum robbed me last night. Stole my car.

Now..between you and me, I hope the son of a b.ithch is never found because it was a P.O.S. lol..I guess I should be thanking the car thieves. It was fully insured , as I still owed on it. So there ya go..Just hoping insurance doesn't try any bulls.hit when it comes to paying it off.
Dam thar sucks

I hope that mother fker has a stroke.😡

Un fucken believable, parole are such scumbags
Sorry that happened, that really sucks

So they found my car a few miles away from my neighborhood. Cop called me so I jumped in the wife's car and drove to the scene.
Steering column was busted, they busted my screen for my onboard GPS and radio, Something was leaking out of the bottom of the car, back window was busted out, which was how they got in, and it was full of a bunch of Junk that was not mine, also Battery is dead as a door nail. I had the cop call the tow truck that way my insurance will cover the ride to the impound yard. Now to get back a hold of the insurance company, and let them know. I kept calling this stupid agent in charge of my claim all afternoon and never could raise him.

So they found my car a few miles away from my neighborhood. Cop called me so I jumped in the wife's car and drove to the scene.
Steering column was busted, they busted my screen for my onboard GPS and radio, Something was leaking out of the bottom of the car, back window was busted out, which was how they got in, and it was full of a bunch of Junk that was not mine, also Battery is dead as a door nail. I had the cop call the tow truck that way my insurance will cover the ride to the impound yard. Now to get back a hold of the insurance company, and let them know. I kept calling this stupid agent in charge of my claim all afternoon and never could raise him.
Had that happen to me several years ago.
They trashed my fking car
The three Little bastards got caught. One was the kid of a cop.😡
He was shot and killed in a robbery a couple months later. Another words he didn't steal anymore cars.
Don't know what happened to the other two.

Latest posts

Back