The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We know that. I can tell you just ain't that kind of person. We've got good folks on this site. Wish we all lived close so we could have some laugh and giggle sessions over a few bowls.
I appreciate that. I also wished we all lived closer. It would be fun to be able to get together once in awhile.
I don’t think there is a single member on here that lives within 300 miles of me, lol.

We know that. I can tell you just ain't that kind of person. We've got good folks on this site. Wish we all lived close so we could have some laugh and giggle sessions over a few bowls.
That would be nice

I don’t want you getting the feeling that I condone it, it’s definitely not something I would ever do.
I know brother. No worries. You were telling me about someone else.
I was a hunter for years. But it was only for food. Never liked killing anything but a Miller Lite.😁
On a more serious note. As a young man I fed my grandparents by hunting. They were on a fixed income.

Been a Cowboys fan all my life.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa
FB_IMG_1720750499047.jpg

This guy can kick a Fking football. He tied the record easily. His kick would have made 70 yds. The other guys bounced off the goal post to get in.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1724153009296.jpg
    FB_IMG_1724153009296.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back