The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to wus out for a break. Got in a hour and a half and never even worked up a sweat. Last half hour, I started sweating and went through a quarter roll of paper towels drying my five head.
You have 5 heads most men only have 2😉

I'm done in. It'll be there tomorrow. Got a lot done and could have pushed it a little harder, but I started feeling wrung out, so I quit. Got a load for Goodwill in the van, but I stupidly left the dash cam on for a couple of weeks and it killed the battery, so I've got the charger on it so I can take the load up there tomorrow.
Everything happens for a reason.

Know what your talking about, I have been taking it room by room...We got a barn built last year, well, 12 x 16 is a barn to me...So I have been trying to clean out, and re-organize things...Stuff I forgot I had...stuff, I don't know why I kept, but here it is....lol
Over the years I’ve gotten better about not keeping stuff. But here I am sitting in a basement so cluttered I can barely walk in it. A lot happens in here. Models are built and stored. All the associated stuff needed to build, maintain and fly them.
Gun table with tools and supplies. Gun safe. Table with incubators on it. Eggs in cartons waiting to incubate. Misc parts I sell on eBay.
Couple shelves full of built model cars, shelf full of model cars and airplanes waiting to be built. Two tents and related grow stuff.
A 4x8 work table that I can barely find a bare spot to set my phone on. 😂

I got a notice from my Home Depot credit card, I haven't purchased anything in 10 months, if I didn't make a purchase before 12 months, my credit limit would be decreased. So I went up town, and bought two 16 pound bags of charcoal for $20, a big bag of hickory chunks, a big bag of apple chunks, and a set of ten aluminum drip pans....That oughta satisfy 'em. I just finished repairing an offset smoker I bought at a liquidation store, it was beat up, and missing bolts, and washers. I got it all back together, and ready to try it out... 😁

Over the years I’ve gotten better about not keeping stuff. But here I am sitting in a basement so cluttered I can barely walk in it. A lot happens in here. Models are built and stored. All the associated stuff needed to build, maintain and fly them.
Gun table with tools and supplies. Gun safe. Table with incubators on it. Eggs in cartons waiting to incubate. Misc parts I sell on eBay.
Couple shelves full of built model cars, shelf full of model cars and airplanes waiting to be built. Two tents and related grow stuff.
Sounds like my house

Horder😂😂😂

My back has been giving me a little trouble, so I've been taking it easy...watered all the outdoor plants, and bottled up some beer later in the day...about ready to go get a slab of that home made peach pie...we went to an orchard/shed, and bought fresh, Flame Prince freestone, they are large too, so I made a pie yesterday....

My only experience of being around home brewed beer was when I was a kid. The father of my best friend had a huge crock full of the stuff fermenting with a towel over it to keep the flies out. He'd saved up a bunch of long necked bottles that he sterilized. Well, he must have rushed it a bit. He bottled it up when he thought it was time and capped it with a capping machine. He, his two sons, and I was sitting upstairs playing poker when all of a sudden, it sounded like an M80 went off in the basement, followed by the sounds of a machine gun. One bottle blew, and set the rest of 'em off. We were picking up glass and mopping up beer for hours. The whole house smelled like a brewery. His wife wasn't impressed.

My only experience of being around home brewed beer was when I was a kid. The father of my best friend had a huge crock full of the stuff fermenting with a towel over it to keep the flies out. He'd saved up a bunch of long necked bottles that he sterilized. Well, he must have rushed it a bit. He bottled it up when he thought it was time and capped it with a capping machine. He, his two sons, and I was sitting upstairs playing poker when all of a sudden, it sounded like an M80 went off in the basement, followed by the sounds of a machine gun. One bottle blew, and set the rest of 'em off. We were picking up glass and mopping up beer for hours. The whole house smelled like a brewery. His wife wasn't impressed.
Man that ducks but funny as hell

The same thing happened to my grandfather in their basement and unfortunately during time several women from the church were visiting upstairs.

The same thing happened to my grandfather in their basement and unfortunately during time several women from the church were visiting upstairs.
Wow my mom would have shot my dad for that one

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back