The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5a81fab6bba4f919.png

No ink here on either of us. Always been told once you have one you start looking for another one. Our daughter and both grandkids have ink. My step-dad had some and wished he had never got em.
We don’t have ink either but I think it looks good on some. It does seem that some have an addiction for it as like our kids, are covered in them as are most of their friends…

‘’we have a granddaughter with Down syndrome and my grandson has been putting this tattoo for Down syndrome awareness tons of friends and family. I’ll bet he’s already done 40 of them and we are getting some pressure of joining in…
View attachment 335149

No ink here on either of us. Always been told once you have one you start looking for another one. Our daughter and both grandkids have ink. My step-dad had some and wished he had never got em.
My skin is too old to put a tattoo on. Heck I bumped into the bathroom door jam last night and you would think I was in an auto accident the way my wrist looked this morning. 🤪

I'm not hot and bothered by piercings and tattoos on someone else either, but think it makes beautiful women less so, and ugly women are still ugly.

I self-tattooed my initials on my arm in junior high, trying to keep up with the in-crowd, but have regretted it since then.

Beauty is in the beholder. Perversely, one of the most beautiful women that I ever dated didn't like the nose she was born with and had it altered surgically, which in Moi's and most of our associates' opinions, made her less attractive.

What I most admire is a woman that is comfortable with and takes care of the beautiful body she was born with. As has been noted, it is hard to improve on perfection.........................
I actually do have a tattoo. In Mrs. Hennessey's Second Grade Class in 1947, Barbara Gibney** turned around and stabbed the back of my right hand with her pencil.

I was in no way bothering her at all. I think it was just a nice target there laying on my desktop.

**She happens to be in the Class Of 1958 group that got re-united by a fellow student-turned-old-guy classmate. She swears she does not remember it, and does not know why she did it.

So I have my dot tattoo.

I actually do have a tattoo. In Mrs. Hennessey's Second Grade Class in 1947, Barbara Gibney** turned around and stabbed the back of my right hand with her pencil.

I was in no way bothering her at all. I think it was just a nice target there laying on my desktop.

**She happens to be in the Class Of 1958 group that got re-united by a fellow student-turned-old-guy classmate. She swears she does not remember it, and does not know why she did it.

So I have my dot tattoo.
I had one of those for years, but the graphite finally faded, and it is just a white scar now.

Didja all ever notice how unfairly some female animobiles are named?

What chance for glamor does a (dog) biotch** have against a (fox) vixen or (rabbit) doe? Jeez.

**See? Even the legitimate scientific definition is censored.
Easy Walt , next thing they too will want reparations for being women.

Latest posts

Back