The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The have been since the first federal firearms act.
I believe in a strict face value reading of the document not alluding or reading intent into it.
They wrote it very specifically using the words they used for a reason.
Not open to interpretation by any of us.
That, and there is a ton of writing by the original framing fathers, which makes it very clear what it's meaning is.

They just fought off a tyrannical government, and they wanted us prepared for what is happening today.

Bubba

No ink here on either of us. Always been told once you have one you start looking for another one. Our daughter and both grandkids have ink. My step-dad had some and wished he had never got em.
Same here, just don't like having the space suit punctured. In my business I see a bunch of bad ones. Mis spelled, upside down from doing it yourself, etc.

Bubba

Now I am wondering are your feet also abnormally large too
LOL
size 15
View attachment 335234
Which one is size 15? From here it looks like you have two different sized feet......................
Anticipating...

Well, d'ysee, way back when I was in Mrs. Hennessey's second grade class, we all used charcoal pencils...
That explains it! Unlike the olden days, I was in junior high by the time I got stabbed, but that was eons later and we were old enough that they trusted us with graphite pencils.

One and done got me. Angry duck on my left arm. No more.

Morning OFC. More heat today. Gotta cut the grass again first as I am leaving for a quick
trip this weekend. 18 hours of driving for a 4 hr family gathering. Will see relatives i haven't seen in decades... some I have never seen. Feels like a HS reunion.

The younger generation will be there to show off how successful the have become...sure🤔. I don't care. I will show up in a 14 year old truck wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

All I know is the next couple days are gonna be a blur. No pot either....Kansas is a recheck state and the cops target Colo license plates. They think we are drug runners bringing copious amounts of nefarious amounts of illegal drugs into the state.

Keep asking myself why am I doing this.

Morning OFC. More heat today. Gotta cut the grass again first as I am leaving for a quick
trip this weekend. 18 hours of driving for a 4 hr family gathering. Will see relatives i haven't seen in decades... some I have never seen. Feels like a HS reunion.

The younger generation will be there to show off how successful the have become...sure🤔. I don't care. I will show up in a 14 year old truck wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

All I know is the next couple days are gonna be a blur. No pot either....Kansas is a recheck state and the cops target Colo license plates. They think we are drug runners bringing copious amounts of nefarious amounts of illegal drugs into the state.

pssst , please stop by my place on the way to Kansas and pick up a couple packages for my friends birthday…..this will save me a lot of stamps

thanks Mang!

We have different words for women now

like Coffee Girls!

IMG_5187.jpeg

I actually do have a tattoo. In Mrs. Hennessey's Second Grade Class in 1947, Barbara Gibney** turned around and stabbed the back of my right hand with her pencil.

I was in no way bothering her at all. I think it was just a nice target there laying on my desktop.

**She happens to be in the Class Of 1958 group that got re-united by a fellow student-turned-old-guy classmate. She swears she does not remember it, and does not know why she did it.

So I have my dot tattoo.
In catholic school we had nuns who went thru the Seal program and passed. Rather fight Boo than one them. Least Boo would end it quick ,Sister Mary Ninja would keep you alive in the fight for more time in the ring so to speak....
I was the third kid in my family to go . It started with my Father telling the nuns ,"If Joe acts up ..PLEASE hit him first and ask questions after. They were great people who taught you and disciplined you when needed.Something like that is still needed.
I remember Sr.Thomas and my Mother talking when my 2nd oldest Brother graduated 8th grade and they both started to cry remembering what a pia my Brother was and still is ...
Good Morning Folks!

Because its family Brother and after you are there you will be happy to be there and happy to go home .
At our age ,our times of doing necessary things like that are counting down.
I would readdress the marijuana situation and sneak in 2 joints to have in case of a nuclear strike...
Enjoy the drive and buckle up.
You might want to use your driving time with the Mrs. and have her bring a note book and pen and discuss if there is anything that She would like you to do around the house when you get back ... :rolleyes:

Because its family Brother and after you are there you will be happy to be there and happy to go home .
I would readdress the marijuana situation and sneak in 2 joints to have in case of a nuclear strike...
You might want to use your driving time with the Mrs. and have her bring a note book and pen and discuss if there is anything that She would like you to do around the house when you get back ... :rolleyes:
Just reread that after I got stoned ,it was a bad idea Pute..
sorry :rolleyes:

Ha ha. It's Pure is staying and keeping an eye on things. Main reason I ma going I'd to see my step dad. He is 90 and has stage 4 cancer. Will probably be the last time I see him. Couple other reasons as well that need to be addressed.

I don't want to go....I have to go.

I’d be packing a couple joints for sure. Maybe in the liner rim of my ball cap.

Just reread that after I got stoned ,it was a bad idea Pute..
sorry :rolleyes:
The last time I went to Kansas a cop followed me for 15 minutes. I had some Golden Pineapple which smells to high heven ....

He pulled up close enough to get my plate number and backed off a bit. I am sure he ran a wants and warrants on me... obviously he found nothing but still continued following for anot 10 minutes or so. He was itching to stop me but didn't.... If he would have he would have surely smelled the pot....

I'M NOT TAKING ANYTHING INTO THAT BACKWARD ASSED PLACE FROM HEII.

Only takes one cop and a drug sniffing dog to spend the rest of your life in the greybar hotel. 'Taint worth it. Booze is legal in Kansas.

Latest posts

Back