The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I went to Kansas a cop followed me for 15 minutes. I had some Golden Pineapple which smells to high heven ....

He pulled up close enough to get my plate number and backed off a bit. I am sure he ran a wants and warrants on me... obviously he found nothing but still continued following for anot 10 minutes or so. He was itching to stop me but didn't.... If he would have he would have surely smelled the pot....

I'M NOT TAKING ANYTHING INTO THAT BACKWARD ASSED PLACE FROM HEII.
Travel safe old man.

The last time I went to Kansas a cop followed me for 15 minutes. I had some Golden Pineapple which smells to high heven ....

He pulled up close enough to get my plate number and backed off a bit. I am sure he ran a wants and warrants on me... obviously he found nothing but still continued following for anot 10 minutes or so. He was itching to stop me but didn't.... If he would have he would have surely smelled the pot....

I'M NOT TAKING ANYTHING INTO THAT BACKWARD ASSED PLACE FROM HEII.

I might be tempted to carry a few vape pens , a couple with tobacco and a couple with our favorite juice

another way to ride dirty and not smell , shatter or bho

a friend told me it is easy to carry a one ounce patty of shatter wrapped in parchment paper and placed in-between the pages of my Rand McNally Travel Guide

the BHO goes in a box with several small jars of honey and the glass straws are with the drinks

Latest posts

Back