The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning ya'll! Let's start the morning on and upbeat note by hugging the rasty old fart or kindly fartess next to you!

I don't understand how beautiful women come to believe that piercings and tattoos improve their looks either........................
Same with pink and blue hair. In whose world is that good looking?

We don’t have ink either but I think it looks good on some. It does seem that some have an addiction for it as like our kids, are covered in them as are most of their friends…

‘’we have a granddaughter with Down syndrome and my grandson has been putting this tattoo for Down syndrome awareness tons of friends and family. I’ll bet he’s already done 40 of them and we are getting some pressure of joining in…
IMG_1643.jpeg

I have a ridiculous amount of really bad tattoos.
None done by actual tattoists.
All done by myself,friends or family.
Noone I don't love and doesn't love me puts ink in me.........ever.
Not into piercings as them shits get yanked out,hard.
😆
I quit slinging ink for money when the hipsters started coming in the shop.
Outlaws,degenerates and freaks I understand.......... hipsters I do not.
😔
The current trend of hand and face ink is extremely gaaaaaaaaay!
Face ink sends a certain message and if you're fronting.........bad shits gonna happen.

Even now our 2nd amendment rights are being violated
The have been since the first federal firearms act.
I believe in a strict face value reading of the document not alluding or reading intent into it.
They wrote it very specifically using the words they used for a reason.
Not open to interpretation by any of us.

WHY would she wreck perfection with some dude jabbing ink into her leg? Both arms? Was her otherwise flawless skin diseased so badly in all those places it had to be covered with squid ink?

I hate tattoos on beautiful women. I do not care when they are on women like the ex-Roller Derby bimbo on "Pickers". No harm, no foul, there. Possibly an improvement.
Agreed!
I also think its funny for the old birds to get some writing tattooed on them with more words than they read all year....

Latest posts

Back