The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c56a4535967ff98c.jpeg

smoking some triangle Kush for breakfast

this stuff smells and tastes like weed from the 60’s

i am chuffed

Triangle Kush and OG Kush , both seeds made in south Florida in 1991 in the same garage of Marty. The mother was called Emerald Triangle (in our circle from around ‘87) and that garage was stuffed wall to wall with it , A pack of Hindu Kush seeds that I bought from Neville , Amsterdam in 1989 was being tested after a pre sex test . One of those pre sexed Hindu Kush seeds created a bit of unseen pollen near the AC intake , that managed to make seeds thru out that entire 12 light garage . Those lbs where then sold by myself to a close buddy near Orlando , where he would then piece them out to his circle of friends . One of his buddies would find the Triangle Kush seed and another guy found the Kush seed that would later get named OG Kush once it made its way west to California .
The Emerald Triangle strain was given to my old partner from an older head from the Washington area before I ever even knew he was a grower as I was buying pounds of it already to sell in 87-88 . Added fact , The Emerald Triangle leaned more towards a earthy spicy , flower smelling , sweet candy like terps and not chemi or fuel like at all . fuel or gassy terps must have came from the Hindu .

did you know Ghost?
Possibly I know quite a few people in the industry.
I called it pre 98 bubba cuz I dropped the seeds in 97 when I got out.
That was in St. Pete and definitely was selling weight on the road then.
😬
I sourced those seeds out of one of the last mother ships I offloaded in the mid 80's.
I have no idea of the origin of the bales.
I suspect the kushes were here a lot earlier than most people guess.
79 xmas bud was mine as well as a couple Gainesville greens.
😆

WHY would she wreck perfection with some dude jabbing ink into her leg? Both arms? Was her otherwise flawless skin diseased so badly in all those places it had to be covered with squid ink?

I hate tattoos on beautiful women. I do not care when they are on women like the ex-Roller Derby bimbo on "Pickers". No harm, no foul, there. Possibly an improvement.

WHY would she wreck perfection with some dude jabbing ink into her leg? Both arms? Was her otherwise flawless skin diseased so badly in all those places it had to be covered with squid ink?

I hate tattoos on beautiful women. I do not care when they are on women like the ex-Roller Derby bimbo on "Pickers". No harm, no foul, there. Possibly an improvement.
I would bet she wears a nose ring too

Good morning

Swede and I have no ink on our flesh

it does not bother me to see ink on people , ink has been around a long time , see 5000 year old Otzi man

same with piercings , been around a long long time
I'm not hot and bothered by piercings and tattoos on someone else either, but think it makes beautiful women less so, and ugly women are still ugly.

I self-tattooed my initials on my arm in junior high, trying to keep up with the in-crowd, but have regretted it since then.

Beauty is in the beholder. Perversely, one of the most beautiful women that I ever dated didn't like the nose she was born with and had it altered surgically, which in Moi's and most of our associates' opinions, made her less attractive.

What I most admire is a woman that is comfortable with and takes care of the beautiful body she was born with. As has been noted, it is hard to improve on perfection.........................

Latest posts

Back