The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit the ground running this morning at six.
Garden tended,dishes done,litter boxes, fodder tossed and yard irrigating.
Sheit and shower and on the road to do doctors appts.
Herself is a tough one and chomping at my assss.
😆

I had a semi-productive day. I figured out why my diesel salad shooter was overheating. I checked the front screen; clear. Rear screen;clear. Pulled the rear screen and found what looked like grey felt stuck to the radiator fins. Pulled the battery out of the way and proceeded to take a brush and clear out a crap load of the stuff. Took it up front, took a hose to it, and then blew it out with the compressor. All put back together.

Went to stick a charge on the plow Jeep yesterday. Checked the charger today and found the battery was kaput. The Rolls battery (brand new) is identical to the Jeep's. Putting a trickle charge on it and I'll slap it into the Jeep later on. Gotta check out the warranty on the battery. The Jeep's is almost three years old, so I'm probably hosed.

Believe it or not, 82 degrees and a fat ass makes for a lot of face leakage.

I was heading out the door to see the doctor today, realizing the appointment is for tomorrow afternoon...luckily it dawned on me before I drove a half hour for nothing...I'm noticing that the details are beginning to get lost in the fog...gettin old ain't pretty folks...

Lucked out on the battery. I got the Pullet to run it up to Wallfart and drop it off. They tried to charge it but couldn't. Handed her a new one but said the warranty was only good for three months. Yeah, right. It's got a three year sticker on it and if it screws up again within the three years, back it goes. The one out of the Rolls which is the same battery went bad within a year. They replaced it with no problem and didn't say shit about the warranty was knocked down to two years. I'm thinkin' they were trying to pull a scam on my daughter 'cause she's female.

Lucked out on the battery. I got the Pullet to run it up to Wallfart and drop it off. They tried to charge it but couldn't. Handed her a new one but said the warranty was only good for three months. Yeah, right. It's got a three year sticker on it and if it screws up again within the three years, back it goes. The one out of the Rolls which is the same battery went bad within a year. They replaced it with no problem and didn't say shit about the warranty was knocked down to two years. I'm thinkin' they were trying to pull a scam on my daughter 'cause she's female.
Go put a straightening on that shit........usually good for a chuckle.
😝

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 02-59-19 Grumpy Old Boomers _ Group • gab.com.png

Latest posts

Back