The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my heart seems normal as of 2 days ago as per my cute dr.
I heard that shocking into rythem only lasts a short while
I have a cardio appt in 9 days
I brought her some of my tomatoes but i think my chances are nill!
Yeah your chances are pretty fking slim.😁
By the way,,,I know all the tricks to help get your heartbeat back in rhythm if you ever have another AFib attack. The 1st one is the quickest usually. Just cough real hard several times and a lot of times it will go back to normal. Another one is use your fingers to message you carotid arteries in your neck. It may take a few minutes but it can also help bring your heartbeat back to normal. Stick your face in cold water or you can even Set down and bend over and strain like your taking a crap,,just don't shit on yourself.😁
All of those things works on a nerve that helps reset your heartbeat.

Your vagus nerve — which goes from your brainstem to your belly — plays a major role in your parasympathetic nervous system, which controls a number of things in your body, including heart rate.

Last edited:
Yeah your chances are pretty fking slim.😁
By the way,,,I know all the tricks to help get your heartbeat back in rhythm if you ever have another AFib attack. The 1st one is the quickest usually. Just cough real hard several times and a lot of times it will go back to normal. Another one is use your fingers to message you carotid arteries in your neck. It may take a few minutes but it can also help bring your heartbeat back to normal. Stick your face in cold water. Set down and bend over and strain like your taking a crap,,just don't shit on yourself.😁
All of those things works on a nerve that helps reset your heartbeat.
Going to copy and save this thank you brother...
edit #1 funny my honey went to costco and bought a bag of prunes .
Need to try the bend over at least a week after my last prune .
A prune is like a primer that ignites and sets the whole load down the barrel so to speak ...

1663159472516.jpeg

srry couldnt help myself...

did that rainbow trout that you gave a bloody mouth live?
Yes she did. I fully resuscitated the fish before I released it. I have done it before and I will do it again. I hope I get the chance at least.

Another walk in the books. Time to go downstairs and check in on things.

Funny around 23 years ago I am at flax pond at night with my soon to be brother-in-law and some boys and I was fishing .Flax pond is a premier spot and no access to that beach unless you live in Flax pond . No one was serious just hanging out and I am the only one fishing .
I am a surf caster and a serious one . Im in waders ,trying not to spook the water with these choochs .I hook unto a schooly stripe bass. I get it to shore and a rich woke friend of my BIL barks at me and says JOE YOU CANT KEEP THAT .I knew that but he is a chooch so I let it go .The doosh bag then goes to the fish ,puts his foot on the fish ( afraid to get his hands slimy) and ripps the effin hook out .Really ? I was forty two then and you ass wipe you don't think i know how to take a fish off the hook? Killed the poor thing and I barked at the asszhole .Ten minutes later I hook up with another one. I removed the hook gently and eased her back in the water and she happily swam away for another day. Its bad enough when you hook up deep but that wasn't the case

Latest posts

Back