The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1663110219401.png

Richard Neider lost the use of his legs 10 years ago during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Now he'll be able to walk alongside his wife thanks to new technology.
We put men on the moon and invent incredible things. You would think they would have NASA brain power to figure out ways our folks in service have space age technology to better their lives . Should have had that 10 years ago and ready for a new improved one.

How ya doing Joe?
Happy as a clam ! Cut down on meds my heart procedure went well .Just put a rub on some ribs and gonna smoke them bitches tomorrow!
Made a kill potato salad and i put too much salt in..( pissed me off)
Nice fish ! I grew up on salt water but fresh water fishing on long island is good.I need to get my boat back and set it up for next year

Happy as a clam ! Cut down on meds my heart procedure went well .Just put a rub on some ribs and gonna smoke them bitches tomorrow!
Nice fish ! I grew up on salt water but fresh water fishing on long island is good.I need to get my boat back and set it up for next year
Try some lemon juice or vinegar.. or both. They both are great for when you add too much salt to the recipe.

What heart procedure? Did you have an Ablation?

Try some lemon juice or vinegar.. or both. They both are great for when you add too much salt to the recipe.
I used apple cider vinegar. my cocstco salt and peper grinders look the same .
Me being a stoned cook i love pepper and went to town then realized i was using salt

Yes they are but they are also to slow down your heart rate which helps with AFib.as for your thyroid it also has a lot to do with keeping your heartbeat normal. Been dealing with it for yrs. My Afib was caused by my open heart surgery. Believe it or not that happens a lot.

Yes they are but they are also to slow down your heart rate which helps with AFib.as for your thyroid it also has a lot to do with keeping your heartbeat normal.
my heart seems normal as of 2 days ago as per my cute dr.
I heard that shocking into rythem only lasts a short while
I have a cardio appt in 9 days
I brought her some of my tomatoes but i think my chances are nill!

Latest posts

Back