The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems I remember something about the number of wraps in my noose tying lesson making it a legal noose.
and you may be right about bubba but I can see where a noose would look different to a black guy even in these times than it would to a white guy.
In England back in the days of Tyburn Tree (Duckie it) the number of loop wraps was 13.

these are the pups I hauled out of the swamp...
View attachment 308573

They are in good shape. Both pretty dogs. They definitely belong to someone. I’ll bet they are looking for them. My old dog Penny use to run the swamp on occasion If she got the chance. It’s dangerous there. I would hate it and stayed a nervous wreck until I found her usually in the same general area. Maybe they have an I.d. chip
Those good-looking pups are in too good a shape to be feral strays. Someone will be missing them for sure. I wonder what their story is??
good morning and here is to a better day
I second that thought! Better is good.

May I up that to a stellar day!!

My Sister would house set and watch my dog. I'm not dealing with a dog while I'm on vacation. Dog cages,hotels and restaurants,,,nope. My dog will be comfortable at home not barking and driving ppl crazy in a hotel while we are trying to eat at a restaurant.

Hippie,,guess who won yesterday,,yep,,fking Wallace.😠
Having someone take care of them at your own house is different. At least they are use to the environmen. Me I plan my vacations dog friendly as I love chilling with them. I have also had someone stay over and have taken my dogs to a friends house when the trip could not include them. They are not barkers and love a hotel stay.
sorry your driver didn’t win…😊

Having someone take care of them at your own house is different. At least they are use to the environmen. Me I plan my vacations dog friendly as I love chilling with them. I have also had someone stay over and have taken my dogs to a friends house when the trip could not include them. They are not barkers and love a hotel stay.
sorry your driver didn’t win…😊
We tr to always include our pups, but when we can't take our dogs on vacation, we hire a pet/house sitter to live with them at our house and take them for their regular walks.

and guess what I am having for dinner?

New England clam chowder Swedish style

7AE13A27-00D0-40E5-B24A-6CE99C199E15.jpeg

" WHATS YOUR NAME !!!"

Oh, my name, it ain't nothin', my age, it means less
The country I come from is called the Midwest
I's taught and brought up there, the laws to abide
And that the land that I live in has God on its side

Oh, the history books tell it, they tell it so well
The cavalries charged, the Indians fell
The cavalries charged, the Indians died
Oh, the country was young with God on its side

The Spanish-American War had its day
And the Civil War too was soon laid away
And the names of the heroes I was made to memorize
With guns in their hands and God on their side

The First World War, boys, it came and it went
The reason for fightin' I never did get
But I learned to accept it, accept it with pride
For you don't count the dead when God's on your side

The Second World War came to an end
We forgave the Germans, and then we were friends
Though they murdered six million, in the ovens they fried
The Germans now too have God on their side

I learned to hate the Russians all through my whole life
If another war comes, it's them we must fight
To hate them and fear them, to run and to hide
And accept it all bravely with God on my side

But now we've got weapons of chemical dust
If fire them we're forced to, then fire them we must
One push of the button and they shot the world wide
And you never ask questions when God's on your side

Through many dark hour I been thinkin' about this
That Jesus Christ was betrayed by a kiss
But I can't think for you, you'll have to decide
Whether Judas Iscariot had God on his side

So now as I'm leavin', I'm weary as hell
The confusion I'm feelin' ain't no tongue can tell
The words fill my head, and they fall to the floor
That if God's on our side, he'll stop the next war

We tr to always include our pups, but when we can't take our dogs on vacation, we hire a pet/house sitter to live with them at our house and take them for their regular walks.
Last time we left our dog at a kennel (pet hotel), she did not want to come home when we went to pick her up. She was having too much fun.

Latest posts

Back