Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plum Island is where they 1st started growing experimental weed in NY. The Gov never told anyone about it.
The island is covered in ground detecting movement alarms and cameras NO TRESSPASSING .....................................
Ask Joe
Yes it is .
I for many years was the electrician for a big handicap co . They also had a green house where handicapped folks would work . Very political they also started something for the greenhouse to take care of plants in commercial buildings . Pretty stuff for foyers .
They got the plum island gig and I went there to wire a grow fluorescent in the front mezzanine . Got a tour ,old old buildings. wild life every where. This was prior 9-11.
It is secure ,automatic weapons . They still get 50 pigs every now and do testing's.
Funny ,they are all retired cops as security cheap as hell.
My Buddy was one of and still one of them
I remember they took up a collection to buy a Kehrig coffee maker. Took them almost a year to get enough $ to buy one .
Friends of mine owned a bakery and at the end of the day they would throw out the remaining donuts and bread . I knew places ( sec 8 ) to bring stuff. Gave my buddy donuts to take to work and they went nuts. I started to give them to him and the cheap bastages where he worked were exstatic. Those cheap guys would say to my friend "where do you get all those donuts " I would say " tell them a bakery the cheap twats' There were times I had donuts and they were not for them. Rather feed the sea gulls at cedar beach .

Yes it is .
I for many years was the electrician for a big handicap co . They also had a green house where handicapped folks would work . Very political they also started something for the greenhouse to take care of plants in commercial buildings . Pretty stuff for foyers .
They got the plum island gig and I went there to wire a grow fluorescent in the front mezzanine . Got a tour ,old old buildings. wild life every where. This was prior 9-11.
It is secure ,automatic weapons . They still get 50 pigs every now and do testing's.
Funny ,they are all retired cops as security cheap as hell.
My Buddy was one of and still one of them
I remember they took up a collection to buy a Kehrig coffee maker. Took them almost a year to get enough $ to buy one .
Friends of mine owned a bakery and at the end of the day they would throw out the remaining donuts and bread . I knew places ( sec 8 ) to bring stuff. Gave my buddy donuts to take to work and they went nuts. I started to give them to him and the cheap bastages where he worked were exstatic. Those cheap guys would say to my friend "where do you get all those donuts " I would say " tell them a bakery the cheap twats' There were times I had donuts and they were not for them. Rather feed the sea gulls at cedar beach .
I remember seeing armed guards on boats that would shoot any animals trying to swim from the Plum Island to the mainland.
All were shot on sight and cleaned up quickly.
This is where Lymes disease arose from.

I remember seeing armed guards on boats that would shoot any animals trying to swim from the Plum Island to the mainland.
All were shot on sight and cleaned up quickly.
This is where Lymes disease arose from.
Yes they just got a twin big hp 800 k boat.
he says they have a 50 cal on one of them
he really cant talk about shoit

We have one....
1691332543643.png

Latest posts

Back