Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the title says , Random Thoughts.

Sometimes i get a random thought in my brain and feel the need to write it down so this gives me an outlet to get that thought down.

I suppose i could say it in the Old Farts or Misfits Threads. But sometimes there is a Theme going down and it would be disruptive to post a random thought. Not the tome or place.

For example , there are three things that i worried about as a kid growing up.

1. getting a goiter
2. stepping in quicksand
3. spontaneous combustion
Quicksand is a real sneaky mfr my friend haha I was almost disappeared a couple of times back home in Mississippi

Totally interesting perspective I think

570226532cf3e2b3.png

Coconut crabs in Diego Garcia We take care of submarines here in this secret spot about as far away on this flat earth you can go. Getting a trip here to work is paradise and quite a treat. these crabs are protected there and they are everywhere. Don’t know why I’m random thought-ing about this place. Maybe the crawdad thing.
IMG_1687.jpeg

Coconut crabs in Diego Garcia We take care of submarines here in this secret spot about as far away on this flat earth you can go. Getting a trip here to work is paradise and quite a treat. these crabs are protected there and they are everywhere. Don’t know why I’m random thought-ing about this place. Maybe the crawdad thing.
View attachment 336392
Crab sauce, all I see is Crab sauce....

Latest posts

Back