Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a hot fker here in the Dallas Area.
I am out trying to mow the grass.....Nothing like Dallas but still hot to work out in it. 93 but the humidity is only 26%. Feels like a blast furnace. Cold beer would go down good about now.

1690221433350.png

Oops....none of that left....This is better.

1690221569050.png

I use to work at the DFW airport when i was a young man. I drove the truck that loads the beverages and food. I walked up under a 747 one time. It's like being under a huge flying bridge. It's amazing the bastard can get off the ground. So if that big fucker hits a building going over 500mph. Im guessing it can do some pretty extensive damage.

The top speed of a Boeing 747 is about 570 mph, but it can vary depending on the model and the wind conditions. For example, the 747-400 can reach a maximum speed of 656 mph. However, the actual speed of a 747 in flight is also affected by the speed of the jet stream, which can boost or reduce the plane's velocity.

what about the one that hit the Pentagon?

the same people who said an airplane hit the Pentagon are the same ones who said two airplanes hit the WTC

ask Mrs Hopper 🤩

IMG_5140.jpeg

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

Latest posts

Back