Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it was in the living room in front of the dog cage the cat stole for her kittens. I just got home from round 1 testing at hospital and the dog was going nuts. She killed it the I used a grabber and removed it to the dumpster. Last time a snake came in was a few years ago. It must have been looking for a warm place. Last time it was about 7 ft but a corn snake. That on I threw a towel on to grab it then threw it back in the garden area where he belongs.

Yes it was in the living room in front of the dog cage the cat stole for her kittens. I just got home from round 1 testing at hospital and the dog was going nuts. She killed it the I used a grabber and removed it to the dumpster. Last time a snake came in was a few years ago. It must have been looking for a warm place. Last time it was about 7 ft but a corn snake. That on I threw a towel on to grab it then threw it back in the garden area where he belongs.
7 foot cornsnake is a BIG cornsnake!

What a woman.
in the living room? I think I would let that dog sleep in the bed tonight…

IMG_6991.jpeg

"A man saw a snake being burned to death and decided to take it out of the fire. When he did, the snake bit him. The bite caused excruciating pain, the man dropped the snake, and the reptile fell right back into the fire. The man tried to pull it out again and again the snake bit him.

Someone who was watching approached the man and said: Excuse me, but don't you understand that every time you try to get the snake out of the fire, it's going to bite you? Why are you being stubborn?

The man replied: The nature of the snake is to bite, but that's not gonna change my nature, which is to help.

So, with the help of a metal pole, the man took the snake out of the fire and saved its life.

Do not change your nature simply because someone harms you. Do not lose your essence, only take precautions. Worry more about your conscience than your reputation. Your conscience is what you are, and your reputation is simply what others think of you - and what other people think is not your problem... it's theirs."

Author unknown
Fk that snake. His ass would fry if he bit me. Matter fact I would kick his ass back in the fire every time he managed to get out.😡

Attachments

• Anole.jpg
    Anole.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 0
What a woman.
in the living room? I think I would let that dog sleep in the bed tonight…
She cant leave my side or her bluetooth disconects…lol. That is what my son says. Anytime Im gone even for a few minutes to check the mail she paces back and forth and starts whining. So yes she sleep with me. I cant even shower without her. She lays outside until Im done.

She cant leave my side or her bluetooth disconects…lol. That is what my son says. Anytime Im gone even for a few minutes to check the mail she paces back and forth and starts whining. So yes she sleep with me. I cant even shower without her. She lays outside until Im done.
So if you take off running and stop real fast your going to find out how cold your dogs nose is. 😱🤪😁

Latest posts

Back