Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning I will be tsking Dad for his annual bone scan to check on his cancer progression. Its like a 4 hour deal. I have yo be there by 730. They will give him done meds then we go back 3 or 4 hours later and get a scan. Then he will he radioactive for 2 weeks.

Good morning I will be tsking Dad for his annual bone scan to check on his cancer progression. Its like a 4 hour deal. I have yo be there by 730. They will give him done meds then we go back 3 or 4 hours later and get a scan. Then he will he radioactive for 2 weeks.
My old man's been gone for too long, and we weren't close the last few years.
Cherish him - though I know that's unnecessary advice.

I have no tattoos yet. Maybe too late for me not much firm skin left and don’t want to get that parrot look my girlfriend got on her thigh 30 years ago. She requires pants now all the time because of it 🤪
me too
If I was still married I would have gotta tattoo on my ring finger of a band for obvious reasons

Good luck I hope things go smoothly for you two.

Dl4xPAmX4AIlN2Z.jpg

I put this on my forearm cept his hat says "kiss my ass"

cherish his while you have him...my Linda got cancer and I walked her to her final hours, took 3.5 years...I was blessed to be the one she leaned on for all that time...it takes a special person to do such things...I know God gave my strength...

cherish his while you have him...my Linda got cancer and I walked her to her final hours, took 3.5 years...I was blessed to be the one she leaned on for all that time...it takes a special person to do such things...I know God gave my strength...
I do Mom and Dad celebrated their 65 wedding anniversary on Aug 11 this year. It will be sad when they leave this earth. They will both be in a better place. Hopefully it will he many many moons before that hsppens.

I have no tattoos yet. Maybe too late for me not much firm skin left and don’t want to get that parrot look my girlfriend got on her thigh 30 years ago. She requires pants now all the time because of it 🤪
I have no tattoos and no piercings. At my age, it's extremely unlikely I ever will, either.

A really geeky little kid at my first duty station got a HUGE eagle tatted all across his chest - armpit to armpit, throat to belly, pretty much. It was hideous, and he just knew his family was gonna hate it. lol

Family was never my concern - I've just never seen anything that really represents me and my life, that I want to live with 'til I die. That's just me, though.

I got my ink about 40 years ago. I’ve always wanted a very specific tattoo on my back and I’m still debating whether or not I’m going to do it. It pretty much entails the entire back, but I don’t know that I would get the mileage out of it. I’m going to be 71 in two weeks and I don’t know that makes a lot of sense.

Latest posts

Back