Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4045.jpeg
IMG_4046.jpeg

I am sitting in the woods right now.
Found one of them snazzy see through blinds the other day for 50% off.
First sit in it. Really like it so far.
IMG_4048.png

Hoping for a nice young doe this evening, but if the feller that made this comes along, I won’t be too terribly upset. Took this picture from the blind, just now.
IMG_4043.png

I did see this guy on my walk in.
Kind of surprising, considering I have on two layers of long underwear, and a jacket. It’s pretty nippy out for snakes to be moving.

Edit: The bow is 42@28.

View attachment 345517View attachment 345518
I am sitting in the woods right now.
Found one of them snazzy see through blinds the other day for 50% off.
First sit in it. Really like it so far.
View attachment 345520
Hoping for a nice young doe this evening, but if the feller that made this comes along, I won’t be too terribly upset. Took this picture from the blind, just now.
View attachment 345519
I did see this guy on my walk in.
Kind of surprising, considering I have on two layers of long underwear, and a jacket. It’s pretty nippy out for snakes to be moving.

Edit: The bow is 42@28.
thats what im talkin about

I shot a long bow longer than any other, but then I went to a Bear recurve. Shot that for many years, then bought a Bear Whitetail hunter. Sweet bow, but too long for the tree stands I shot from. Got the whitetail magnum. Shorter and just as accurate.
Never shot with a release in my life. I like the finger method.

I been watching her all my life.. first thing I remember he in is the Flying nun. I am sure I have seen earlier than that too., TFN is the first thing that comes to mind though
She still looks good now She has aged well.

I shot a long bow longer than any other, but then I went to a Bear recurve. Shot that for many years, then bought a Bear Whitetail hunter. Sweet bow, but too long for the tree stands I shot from. Got the whitetail magnum. Shorter and just as accurate.
Never shot with a release in my life. I like the finger method.
Thats why the short bows were popular
Reality your lucky to get one shot off.
I like shooting target when I can so length and poundage are not a great concern

Latest posts

Back