Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1698588381474.jpg

Got any bowhunters here? The Comanche Nation was still a Stone Aged People in the late 17's-early 1800's. Quanah Parker was the Last Comanche Chief. At age 65 I think, he was riding a horse at a full gallop while hanging off the side of its neck, shooting UNDER the horse and killing a bison with an arrow, then removing its liver and eating it raw for the crowd who was watching. This was after his eventual capture and, one might call it subjugation, by the ever-expanding westward movement. Empire of the Summer Moon is an awesome read, if you like that kind of stuff. Meanwhile;

Got any bowhunters here? The Comanche Nation was still a Stone Aged People in the late 17's-early 1800's. Quanah Parker was the Last Comanche Chief. At age 65 I think, he was riding a horse at a full gallop while hanging off the side of its neck, shooting UNDER the horse and killing a bison with an arrow, then removing its liver and eating it raw for the crowd who was watching. This was after his eventual capture and, one might call it subjugation, by the ever-expanding westward movement. Empire of the Summer Moon is an awesome read, if you like that kind of stuff. Meanwhile;

That guy really opened my eyes regards some of the poor techniques I learned.

Latest posts

Back