Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How would one (Big) explain satellites orbiting the earth? Do they call the people living on the other side THE PEOPLE FROM DOWNTOWN???

IMG_4882.jpeg

Very nice drawing but not accurate. We have pictures from all these satellites orbiting the earth. So all the planets are flat and our eyes are lying because the government wants us to believe they are round. Not sure I understood the upside to this flat earth nonsense Big. Your basically calling all scientists lier's and saying the government has all this power to fool even them. Not to mention all the astronauts are liers and not one has told the truth about flat planets. So we just have a bunch of frisbees flying around in space A?😱

Last edited:
Very nice drawing but not accurate. We have pictures from all these satellites orbiting the earth. So all the planets are flat and our eyes are lying because the government wants us to believe they are round. Not sure I understood the upside to this flat earth nonsense Big. Your basically calling all scientists lier's and saying the government has all this power to fool even them. Not to mention all the astronauts are liers and not one has told the truth about flat planets. So we just have a bunch of frisbees flying around in space A?😱

do you think the government would lie to the People?

Yes but not everyone is a lier brother and not everyone will lie for the government. There are many satellites in space that are privately owned. Just as we have more than one company now going into space even with normal ppl aboard. So all of them are liers. Come on bro. Again what's the fking purpose of the lying about planets being round if they are actually flat? What do they have to gain?
Im pretty sure if everything was flat nobody would give a shit.
And I get this all started with the moon landing conspiracy crap. Again nobody really gives a shit if we went to the moon. It's inhabitable. They didn't need to lie about going to the moon. What's the purpose?
Taking money they really didn't spend? ****,,they have been doing that for yrs. Don't need to lie about it.

Last edited:
that is very interesting

do you know how surveyors calculated things before CAD?
We used calculators usually hp 41c models.
Before that we used a pencil and paper.
Before that we used a string ,gravity and a weight.
The earth is a obloid sphere............that's hollow and full of Nazi dinosaur lizards,everyone knows that.

We used calculators usually hp 41c models.
Before that we used a pencil and paper.
Before that we used a string ,gravity and a weight.
The earth is a obloid sphere............that's hollow and full of Nazi dinosaur lizards,everyone knows that.
I amazed a couple of engineers once by proving their $4K laser level needed to be recalibrated by using a two dollar plumb bob and a five dollar water level.

Latest posts

Back