Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesn’t a cop have to clear the intersection before proceeding , lights or n lights?

hey Bubba , any opinion?

A hot head driving the bus (ambulance) can hurt more people if they drive too fast. We were taught better to get there a little slower than not at all. I have seen this with my own eyes, a Bus would get a rescue call and head out , load up a patient and on way to hospital get wrecked in a intersection. Now another bus and crew would have to take the 1st crew to hospital with their original victim.

when one of the busses get T boned I assume they then call it a wambulance... :rolleyes:
All operators are trained, and it very rarely ever happens.
You can never control what another driver will do most panic when the see red lights and hear sirens.

Steve McQueen's horse Ringo (WANTED! DEAD OR ALIVE) is one of the most impressive examples of a Quarter Horse that I've ever seen. What a magnificent steed! I love watching him move.

Turns out, his personality was a bit spicy, too. Steve McQueen was a pretty good horseman, but I've heard that Ringo bucked him off a couple times and that he liked to bite. Gorgeous animal.

https://www.handitv.com/stories/steve-mcqueen-once-had-a-famous-feud-with-his-horse

Attachments

• Steve's horse.jpg
    Steve's horse.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 0
  • Ringo.jpg
    Ringo.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 0
All operators are trained, and it very rarely ever happens.
You can never control what another driver will do most panic when the see red lights and hear sirens.
That panic is maybe why drunks run INTO flashing emergency lights on the side of the road.
They can go through red lights but doing so safely , he did not make sure all vehicles were aware he was coming through.
That's a good point. Both drivers could have been more aware, though. My .02.

Latest posts

Back