Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not from here either!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
meanwhile BitCoin is surging!

Swede is treasure hunting the 4-5 coffee cans of coins that seem to accumulate around here

View attachment 344846

Bitcoin is rocketing higher, topping $35,000 for the first time since May 2022. It's up 20% over the past five days.

https://stocks.apple.com/Ag9uFKfW5Rd-BjveaXd8vJQ
I used to dump my pocket change in a 5 gallon water bottle. It once paid for a road trip vacation with my baby sister many years ago. It's amazing how quickly it adds up.

Problem was, it took forever (and the entire dining room table top) to sort and wrap them, so I finally bought a manual coin sorter - now I just put my coins in the tubes that came with it, then wrap it when it gets full.

Which reminds me - I have a bag full of wrapped coins I need to deposit.

Random thought of the day:
The only job you can consistently be wrong and still keep your job.
Weather for today here is 50% chance of rain??? Really??? Where is it coming from???View attachment 344850
My wife hates my joke about that. Every minute of everyday there is a 50-50 chance it will rain. Either it rains or it doesn’t.😁

That logic pretty much applies to everything. I wish I could get paid like a meteorologist for that ‘wisdom’ though…

DC is home to 4 pro teams. 3 of 4 have felt obligated to change their names. Redskins to Commanders. Senators to Nationals. Bullets to Wizards. The Caps are still the Caps.

There is something wrong with DC…

Last edited:
And they all suck
The Caps looked awful tonight. They couldn’t even keep the puck out of their end long enough to pull their goalie in the last 4 minutes.

Last edited:
My wife hates my joke about that. Every minute of everyday there is a 50-50 chance it will rain. Either it rains or it doesn’t.😁

That logic pretty much applies to everything. I wish I could get paid like a meteorologist for that ‘wisdom’ though…
It did rain they were about 12 hours off they said 7 am but we didn't get it until after dark about 7 pm. Good thing I already brought my plants in just before it rained.

Random thought of the day:
The only job you can consistently be wrong and still keep your job.
Weather for today here is 50% chance of rain??? Really??? Where is it coming from???View attachment 344850
There's more.
A doctor
A lawyer
A preacher

Latest posts

Back