Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking an early sample of the snow leopard dried but not yet cured. Just fired it up. Has a real nice taste that made me ask. What is this we are smoking? I’ll let you know about the early test buzz…
View attachment 344844

Bodhi Seeds Snow Leopard is a deadly 4 way cross of Chem d, a landrace Uzbekistani hashplant, Afgooey, and Blockhead. Rich tropical perfume sweet abundant colas dripping in resin, with mango, citrus, and floral overtones, with deep woody undertones of sandalwood, oak moss, and palo santo on a bed of sublime decomposing chem funk. Heavy duty creeper effects that take down the animal in you, leaving you in a snow cloud of devastating tranquility.

Flowering time: 9 weeks from clone
45% dense indica, 30% stretchier sats, 15% poly poly expression
Genetic: Tigermelon x Snow Lotus

Smoking an early sample of the snow leopard dried but not yet cured. Just fired it up. Has a real nice taste that made me ask. What is this we are smoking? I’ll let you know about the early test buzz…
View attachment 344844
It's probably been 20 years since I wrapped weed in any kind of paper. I used to like the super-thin rice papers, but my one-hitter is quicker, and I'm a lightweight at any rate. Plus, I gotta be honest - I hate seeing all that smoke go, you know...
Up In Smoke. :)

Bodhi Seeds Snow Leopard is a deadly 4 way cross of Chem d, a landrace Uzbekistani hashplant, Afgooey, and Blockhead. Rich tropical perfume sweet abundant colas dripping in resin, with mango, citrus, and floral overtones, with deep woody undertones of sandalwood, oak moss, and palo santo on a bed of sublime decomposing chem funk. Heavy duty creeper effects that take down the animal in you, leaving you in a snow cloud of devastating tranquility.

Halfway thru the Marley and it has a good come on… gonna make a nice bike ride this chilly morning…

It's probably been 20 years since I wrapped weed in any kind of paper. I used to like the super-thin rice papers, but my one-hitter is quicker, and I'm a lightweight at any rate. Plus, I gotta be honest - I hate seeing all that smoke go, you know...
Up In Smoke. :)
We got hooked on marleys 40 years ago in the Bahamas when our taxi driver friend taught us how to roll one. I’ll use my volcano or twisty pipe when doing a solo but when smoking with him always a Marley…

Translated:

I need to be one of those reefer testers and write up one of these descriptions. They are always fun to read. Finished the Marley now. Really nice buzz for early weed. This is gonna be a good batch but I only pulled a jar and a half of buds and put the rest in the kief bag. Should be some good kief this season. Lots of flowers in there.

I need to be one of those reefer testers and write up one of these descriptions. They are always fun to read. Finished the Marley now. Really nice buzz for early weed. This is gonna be a good batch but I only pulled a jar and a half of buds and put the rest in the kief bag. Should be some good kief this season. Lots of flowers in there.

if ya need anymore SL seeds just holler!…..lots to go around!

meanwhile BitCoin is surging!

Swede is treasure hunting the 4-5 coffee cans of coins that seem to accumulate around here

IMG_6844.jpeg

Bitcoin is rocketing higher, topping $35,000 for the first time since May 2022. It's up 20% over the past five days.

https://stocks.apple.com/Ag9uFKfW5Rd-BjveaXd8vJQ

Random thought of the day:
The only job you can consistently be wrong and still keep your job.
Weather for today here is 50% chance of rain??? Really??? Where is it coming from???
image.jpg

Back