Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big, one of my buddies goes there and loves it...very inexpensive and the women are to die for from what I hear...the way things are looking around here it may be a great idea but I'm landlocked, too much stuff to liquidate for a move...besides, I'm too old to play the relocation game and way too old to have a bug out backpack...
that there sounds like the makings of a song with danger ,romance and foreign countrys

Notice to the 755 guests; Joey Salami will be handing out two free bingo cards and a free dauber in the color of your choice this Thursday to all that stop lurking and join as members.
I also would like to take the time to the 755 guests to say that they're missing a lot.
When you sign on as a guest ,you get "Marijuana Passion Forum lite". Its a all around view of what we provide as a whole. We have so much to offer ,in great detail, mostly correct .We as a whole can decide ,prescribe ,diagnose,confuse you in the same sentence.
That comes from years of our collective minds floating in the galaxy. You don't get that as a guest.

Forget the nukes, the first place they’re going to hit is SOCOM down at MacDill Air Force Base, because they run the military worldwide… i’m probably about 50 miles away from the base…
If that happens and I have time imma gonna go to one of my favorite pizzerias (#26) and have that stuff pepper slice with onions .

big, one of my buddies goes there and loves it...very inexpensive and the women are to die for from what I hear...the way things are looking around here it may be a great idea but I'm landlocked, too much stuff to liquidate for a move...besides, I'm too old to play the relocation game and way too old to have a bug out backpack...
"and the women are to die for from what I hear"

I used to think that ALL women were 'to die for'. Then I realized that it was simply a natural response to repeated external stimuli from one of them; as in "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, MOTHERFvCKER!"

^^^^^^ that was during my short-lived life in the fast lane ^^^^^^ o_O

pizza , dam good choice!
Pizza is almost always a good choice.
Unless you eat it 'til you're stuffed to the gills, then you drink alcohol to the point of violent eruption and expulsion.
Takes half a day to get rid of the 'shrooms stuck in your sinuses afterwards.

Somebody told me that once upon a time... ^^^^

just get ya a shack on Bitcoin Beach and take some vacations there!

their new president is awesome , hates crime , loves Bitcoin and freedom

IMG_6840.jpeg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...f-town-in-el-salvador?leadSource=uverify wall

Pizza is almost always a good choice.
Unless you eat it 'til you're stuffed to the gills, then you drink alcohol to the point of violent eruption and expulsion.
Takes half a day to get rid of the 'shrooms stuck in your sinuses afterwards.

Somebody told me that once upon a time... ^^^^

dude , toss the mushrooms

all one needs is good dough , good homemade tomato sauce , and good cheese…nothing else!

sorta like a tomato pie only pizza , New Haven style

although ew Haven is not my No 1 pizza

my No 1 pizza would be Orange Sunshine pizza

IMG_4271.jpeg

Latest posts

Back