Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sound a little like maybe a Mary Jane?

now your talking!

IMG_6761.jpeg

Same here. At the old digs, we'd average six to seven hundred. Out here in the sticks, nada. I kinda miss 'em. I thought about doing a reverse trick or treat; Dressing up and going to the other five houses and handing out candy. Folks out here get a little punchy after dark, and I don't feel like acquiring a new navel for my efforts.
They dont trick or treat here they trick ot trunk. The park on the Sunday B4 Halloween. All local businesses and fire dept police etc. The grade school has on the friday B4 Halloween also. The parents of the kids sign up. You decorate your trunk or back hatch for SUV pass out candy. Last year kids got 2 go twice as there was so much candy left afterwards. Parents have to be in the school lot by 830 they lock the school gates until its over. Way less stressful than trick or treating.

There's a claim that continues to gain steam that most, if not all, the Victoria's Secret models are men.

The four main assertion some use to "prove" this are
- hand size
- hip-to-waist ratio
- the square jaw
- the Adam's apple

you tell me?

View attachment 344424
My Wife said the same thing.

They dont trick or treat here they trick ot trunk. The park on the Sunday B4 Halloween. All local businesses and fire dept police etc. The grade school has on the friday B4 Halloween also. The parents of the kids sign up. You decorate your trunk or back hatch for SUV pass out candy. Last year kids got 2 go twice as there was so much candy left afterwards. Parents have to be in the school lot by 830 they lock the school gates until its over. Way less stressful than trick or treating.
I recall a couple fond years trick or treating in the small town I grew up in. Much simpler, safer times.

Latest posts

Back