Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that a women'? If so you are Exactly correct Boo. Hit a man like a man,, you have put yourself in the place of a man. She got what she asked for. Maybe next time the b.itch will think twice about hitting a man and thinking it's okay.
Looked like a man/boy to me. But I'm on my phone.
Who are ya talking to?

Feminism created the need for equal rights...........and lefts.
😝

Having been raised by a strong,single,independent woman I firmly believe in equality combined with restraint.
No need for me to punch a woman who is punching me when a open handed slap is more than sufficient.
🙃

Monkey's Random Thought for the week... Small Town Bushizz. Noticed this when our now very late teenager was a couple years younger. (Last one that belongs to us still at home - WooHoo) Anyways... You drive around our area and everyone has their places all decorated and lit up with Halloween garb, lazars shining pumpkins on the sides of their houses, etc. Wait until we have to take everyone trick-er-treating. (I think it's on a Tuesday) Place will be pitch black. The whole area. Maybe one porch light every 2nd or 3rd block. Bunch of buuttfaces. We take the kids out at night for a meal and coming home they say, can't wait to go to this house or that house. And all I can think of is - just wait, that house is gonna look abandoned. Then around 10pm everyone will turn their lights back on. Haha - Smoke one more and go get something done for the day !!!!! (Early Lunch?)

Monkey's Random Thought for the week... Small Town Bushizz. Noticed this when our now very late teenager was a couple years younger. (Last one that belongs to us still at home - WooHoo) Anyways... You drive around our area and everyone has their places all decorated and lit up with Halloween garb, lazars shining pumpkins on the sides of their houses, etc. Wait until we have to take everyone trick-er-treating. (I think it's on a Tuesday) Place will be pitch black. The whole area. Maybe one porch light every 2nd or 3rd block. Bunch of buuttfaces. We take the kids out at night for a meal and coming home they say, can't wait to go to this house or that house. And all I can think of is - just wait, that house is gonna look abandoned. Then around 10pm everyone will turn their lights back on. Haha - Smoke one more and go get something done for the day !!!!! (Early Lunch?)
We used to hand out candy, but then the kids all grew up and we noticed people dropping off multiples of kids on the corner (out of a van) to canvass the neighborhood. When ample-bosomed young ladies and 6 foot tall boys with peach fuzz goatees started showing up at the door in shorts and tee shirts, we figured the kid's part of it was done.

My house is dark on Halloween. That don't mean I ain't watching, though...

I've not seen a trick or treater since 84 when I moved out to the boonies...the dogs roam at night so just as well...
Same here. At the old digs, we'd average six to seven hundred. Out here in the sticks, nada. I kinda miss 'em. I thought about doing a reverse trick or treat; Dressing up and going to the other five houses and handing out candy. Folks out here get a little punchy after dark, and I don't feel like acquiring a new navel for my efforts.

I’ve noticed that many of the local fuktards have grown and have baby fuktards of their own… they take their kids into the subdivisions that have popped up in the woods, where houses have sidewalks and are 6 feet apart. It doesn’t make any sense to walk down a half a mile driveway for a couple pieces of candy down here, especially when most of the people around here have large dogs for security purposes…

There's a claim that continues to gain steam that most, if not all, the Victoria's Secret models are men.

The four main assertion some use to "prove" this are
- hand size
- hip-to-waist ratio
- the square jaw
- the Adam's apple

you tell me?

IMG_6759.jpeg

There's a claim that continues to gain steam that most, if not all, the Victoria's Secret models are men.

The four main assertion some use to "prove" this are
- hand size
- hip-to-waist ratio
- the square jaw
- the Adam's apple

you tell me?

View attachment 344424
Dunno about 'em being "men", but they're almost all far too skeletal for me. Major turn-off for me.
Then of course, you have just the opposite...Tess Holliday. UGH

I mean, when their knees are touching and there's still a 5 inch gap at the tops of their thighs, then yeah.

By the way - you know what the noisiest thing in the world is?

I agree on the sammiches…

and no , what is the noisiest thing to n the world besides opening the fridge door at 2 in the morning

Latest posts

Back