Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
833e43af72a630d1.jpeg

Wealth has become more concentrated in the hands of the wealthy over time but this board might be too Republican for that conversation (talking about that last chart). 🤪

:p

The secret is all politicians suck lol
No politics, please.

Thanks Big. It's appreciated more than you know.

no problems Amigo

i really thought I was in the Other Thread

i don’t want to say it was the OG Kush we smoked this morning but I will say the morning crowd was quite chatty today!

I got caught up in the frenzy!

fair warning , imma have another cup of coffee and a big hooter!

IMG_7776.jpeg

Wealth has become more concentrated in the hands of the wealthy over time but this board might be too Republican for that conversation (talking about that last chart). 🤪

:p

The secret is all politicians suck lol
You are correct about this board. But we deplorables don't talk politics on the open forum.😉

that’s cause he doesn’t want to be run over by some idiot in a steel cage who is texting on their fukin’ iPhone
BULLCRAP not on a residential street at 1am
just a fat boy with a bike loan
I agree about the texting but also a lot of idiots need to ride and act like a vehicle not a minibike and go in between cars at a lite.
Care more about how you ride than how you sound or look is my point of view :)

BULLCRAP not on a residential street at 1am
just a fat boy with a bike loan
I agree about the texting but also a lot of idiots need to ride and act like a vehicle not a minibike and go in between cars at a lite.
Care more about how you ride than how you sound or look is my point of view :)

there is always an exception

Went to see Ween with my brother and one of my sons in Providence last night. Great show but I have officially reached the age of ‘no more general admission’ concerts. Standing on concrete in a crowd for 3 hours is for younger folks. I will say that pretending to be a mouth breather(after forgetting to brush my teeth in the morning) in the era of COVID is an excellent generator of personal space…😁

Latest posts

Back