Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my daddy’s old truck had a choke button on the dash
I had a '66 GMC and a '68 Ford F100 Ranger, both with a manual choke.
First car I ever drove was the one in which I learned to drive - 1950 Chevy Business Coupe. The wiper motor operated with engine manifold vacuum. When it was raining and you went up a steep hill (in Florida we called them 'bridges' - as in the Sunshine Skyway lol) the wipers would stop due to low vacuum.

more prestidigitations

IMG_6096.jpeg

Attachments

• Chrysler-1955-300c-gear-shift-selector-b.jpg
    Chrysler-1955-300c-gear-shift-selector-b.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 0
it is so obvious it cannot be seen

View attachment 341128
What is it. A big light bulb.😂😂😂
Your killing me Big. Is there anything you guys believe besides a God you can't and have never seen.
You believe in a God but don't believe he created a Round planet,the Sun or the moon.
You guys need to get your stories straight.

What is it. A big light bulb.😂😂😂
Your killing me Big. Is there anything you guys believe besides a God you can't and have never seen.
You believe in a God but don't believe he created a Round planet,the Sun or the moon.
You guys need to get your stories straight.

maybe never seen but have experienced first hand the Power of the Almighty

there are no corners on a sphere and my story is straight. 😇😇😇

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
Revelation ch7

maybe never seen but have experienced first hand the Power of the Almighty

there are no corners on a sphere and my story is straight. 😇😇😇

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
Revelation ch7

Latest posts

Back