Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess it did not work for him Dang

it was my Japanese Toyota that bucked me off Bro

only time I ever laid my scooter down was at my drivers test

dude said go as fast as you can and then stop as fast as you can in a 50’ area

i hit the breaks and that sumbitch laid right down , I hit the off switch and stepped off and asked the instructor if that was good enough

he said yes , at least I would not hit the semi in front of me

IMG_1005.jpeg

IMG_1004.jpeg

i hit the breaks and that sumbitch laid right down , I hit the off switch and stepped off and asked the instructor if that was good enough

View attachment 340945

View attachment 340946
That would have been an instant failure here

View attachment 340945

View attachment 340946
I see that little angel on your shoulder

It's according to what chicks your talking about.
Some chicks that ride bikes are very pretty. Than there is the ones that dress like a man, ride like a man and think they are men. They usually ride with weekend warriors.

gravity is only a theory
There is no gravity. The flat side of the earth sucks.
No. "Earl", the big fat guy with the Jimmy Durante nose caught me on my way out and made me put it back.
He waited two weeks to tell my old man.
Your dad should have tossed you the candybar after putting the welts on you and then asked if it was worth it. I'd bet it wasn't. I remember all of the whoopin's my old man put on me.

There is no gravity. The flat side of the earth sucks.

Your dad should have tossed you the candybar after putting the welts on you and then asked if it was worth it. I'd bet it wasn't. I remember all of the whoopin's my old man put on me.
He would have never done that. Not my dad. Nope. He let me do without. Same as if I'd been arrested - he'd have let me sit in jail 'til I could get myself out.
He was a good dad, but quite stern, and when he was younger he had a temper. Never did "beat" me, though I sure got my share of arse whoopin's. I deserved every one of them - I had a tendency to go wildin' just a little from time to time. :)

By the way...I turned 18 in boot camp. :cool: There was more than one reason for that, and having an 11PM curfew my senior year of school came into play, too.

Latest posts

Back