Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am I the only one that is in bewilderment over all the wild and weird weather conditions across North America?

just in California alone we have devastating torrential rains and flooding from a dam hurricane , wild fires in Northern California , and now an earthquake in my old stomping grounds , Ojai!

maybe it is all a coincidence

maybe it is forces beyond our senses to understand , maybe it is a Divine Reckoning upon californication?

throw in all the new Covid variant strain about to hit us and more mask mandates , more businesses shut down , more vaccines , the list goes on and on like we are living in a bad b rated movie
I don't think the masks and vaxes are gonna go too good this time. Last lockdown cost me twice as much in gas than I normally spend. Tell me that I can't travel? Stuff that idea in your arse. I was hoping I'd get pulled over and asked where I was going.

I don't think the masks and vaxes are gonna go too good this time. Last lockdown cost me twice as much in gas than I normally spend. Tell me that I can't travel? Stuff that idea in your arse. I was hoping I'd get pulled over and asked where I was going.

I am with you

if the bas turds try this again , me thinks there will be much more pushback than before

unless , and this is a scenario I hate to think about , the Oligarchs actually unleash some kind of deadly virus , some mutant of the bubon plague , typhoid fever , or bird flu where millions of people die , people might begin to freak out and do anything the gubmint tells them to do

lots of doomsday scenarios out there right now , shit I don’t really need to think about

IMG_3825.jpeg

I'm a world class conspiracy researcher. If you have watched a conspiracy video in the last 4 years you've probably seen one of my videos.. My tin foil hat is massive. I'm going to meet David Icke soon. I love all the reptilian stuff. I don't think the Earth is flat but I respect everyones beliefs. I have platforms for conspiracies but I'm glad it's being posted on here as I think it's very important. I'm currently setting up a studio to make a TV Show based on conspiracy theories I'll share it with you guys when it's ready. I have a 7 foot x 7 foot green screen, 3 cameras and 4 microphones and a tonne of talent. Coming soon. I prefer to use this forum for weed rather than conspiracies but it's refeshing to see awake people on here. Much love people.

I am with you

if the bas turds try this again , me thinks there will be much more pushback than before

unless , and this is a scenario I hate to think about , the Oligarchs actually unleash some kind of deadly virus , some mutant of the bubon plague , typhoid fever , or bird flu where millions of people die , people might begin to freak out and do anything the gubmint tells them to do

lots of doomsday scenarios out there right now , shit I don’t really need to think about

View attachment 338187
Why invent a whole new virus when you can just repurpose the flu...

I'm a world class conspiracy researcher. If you have watched a conspiracy video in the last 4 years you've probably seen one of my videos.. My tin foil hat is massive. I'm going to meet David Icke soon. I love all the reptilian stuff. I don't think the Earth is flat but I respect everyones beliefs. I have platforms for conspiracies but I'm glad it's being posted on here as I think it's very important. I'm currently setting up a studio to make a TV Show based on conspiracy theories I'll share it with you guys when it's ready. I have a 7 foot x 7 foot green screen, 3 cameras and 4 microphones and a tonne of talent. Coming soon. I prefer to use this forum for weed rather than conspiracies but it's refeshing to see awake people on here. Much love people.
Woke people eh..............lolz.
😝

On a random note it kinda feels like the worlds been taunting me since around 4:15ish.........Buford was being all loud and sassy.

I like you chubby! We actually do talk marijuana on here but we also make time for nefarious things as well.

am I the only one that is in bewilderment over all the wild and weird weather conditions across North America?

just in California alone we have devastating torrential rains and flooding from a dam hurricane , wild fires in Northern California , and now an earthquake in my old stomping grounds , Ojai!

maybe it is all a coincidence

maybe it is forces beyond our senses to understand , maybe it is a Divine Reckoning upon californication?

throw in all the new Covid variant strain about to hit us and more mask mandates , more businesses shut down , more vaccines , the list goes on and on like we are living in a bad b rated movie

Latest posts

Back