NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet and last couple times I boil my hydroton, (Clay pellets) in water with a cup of peroxide - It may be the grow shed itself.
Maybe but in my opinion something always attract them to a grow it might be them clay pellets if you took the grow away would gnats still be present was gnats present before u started growing in this shed

It is them little red lava rock type balls. I've always had slightly better luck with hydro for some reason. It sure can be it's own monster at times. I done some dirt work too but my main set up is with hydro.

As far as mixing - that sort of depends. I tell you this... If you ever want to get into it, do the research yourself and DO NOT trust the grow store people unless you really really know them!!!!!!!!!!! A while back I had a little bit of just kind of stuff you can mix almost everything they sell for hydro. They always tell you, ya gotta try this or you gotta try that. I finally git tired of it and went back to Keeping It Simple like the old days and am much happier. General Hydroponics Grow, Micro and Bloom. This run I an going to try this deal I found called the Lucas Formula. I got to get them through these extremely low temps getting ready to come through and should be off to the races soon. It is that Chimera #3 everyone is raving about. We just have to see if I can do it justice for every one on here... If you ever see me doing something stupid with it, let me know.

Ok last year I did a crop in February to may I’m about to do it again to show y’all that you can get multiple crops outside every year if you follow my dates I don’t know if this apply for the east coast I’m in California LOS ANGELES YOU CAN BASICALLY GROW YEAR AROUND OUTSIDE NO JOKE NOT KIDDING IF YOU NOT DOING SO SHAME ON YOU OK I’m getting high on my own supply right now peace till later MAY WE ALL REACH ILLUMINATION HAPPY GROWING

As far as mixing - that sort of depends. I tell you this... If you ever want to get into it, do the research yourself and DO NOT trust the grow store people unless you really really know them!!!!!!!!!!! A while back I had a little bit of just kind of stuff you can mix almost everything they sell for hydro. They always tell you, ya gotta try this or you gotta try that. I finally git tired of it and went back to Keeping It Simple like the old days and am much happier. General Hydroponics Grow, Micro and Bloom. This run I a going to try this deal I found called the Lucas Formula. I got to get them through these extremely low temps getting ready to come through and should be off to the races soon. It is that Chimera #3 everyone is raving about. We just have to see if I can do it justice for every one on here... If you ever see me doing something stupid with it, let me know.
I don’t know hydro but I’m a soil person I’m to scared to do hydro but goooood luck in all your endeavors may success always find you

Hey so once again my hairs on this one clone is turning purple I’m so interested in seeing what’s next
IMG_0339.jpeg

Haaaaaa stockpile your weed I sense a infectious pandemic on its way especially if it’s a shift change order your seeds now don’t wait till shift change the pendulum must swing to the opposite side through all of the future trickery at least you will have unlimited weed that’s untouchable 🌝👁️🌚

As far as mixing - that sort of depends. I tell you this... If you ever want to get into it, do the research yourself and DO NOT trust the grow store people unless you really really know them!!!!!!!!!!! A while back I had a little bit of just kind of stuff you can mix almost everything they sell for hydro. They always tell you, ya gotta try this or you gotta try that. I finally git tired of it and went back to Keeping It Simple like the old days and am much happier. General Hydroponics Grow, Micro and Bloom. This run I an going to try this deal I found called the Lucas Formula. I got to get them through these extremely low temps getting ready to come through and should be off to the races soon. It is that Chimera #3 everyone is raving about. We just have to see if I can do it justice for every one on here... If you ever see me doing something stupid with it, let me know.
Easy and works

Latest posts

Back