NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep that flowering room going no breaks
DF4BF663-F5A9-43B8-A395-4D961EBE1795.jpeg

So my veg tent about 95% of my plants in veg is going outside February the first they will be done round may 13 so then hear me closely the real outside veg season in cali is may 16 you can totally put your mature weed plants outside and they will continue to veg to round July 21 so my west coast friends start your plants now then may 16 put them outside fyi this February date has no wiggle room do not plant any day after February the first it’s a very short grow period before veg season outside is upon u February the first these will replace the clones I put outside these will be going out exactly may 16 HAPPY GROWING
image.jpg

IMG_0334.jpeg
Look how green my plants are fox farm soil ocean forest I use this for seeds plants fruit tree cutting vegetables you cannot beat this soil I use it for all stages of my plant so if you thinking of growing this soil is for you growing indoors this soil do not attract insects like other soil do no fungus gnats none of that and for weed plants this soil has enough nutrients in the soil to feed your freaky little plant it’s entire life cycle so water only if you use this soil

HAAAAAA HERE IS A LITTLE INFORMATION FOYA
IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH GNATS THAT WONT GO AWAY ITS YOUR SOIL YOUR SOIL IS ATTRACTING THEM CHANGE SOILS AND WATCH THEM PESTY GNATS GO AwAY YOU CAN THANK ME LATER🌝👁️🌚

Seems like about every other run, somehow I'm dumb enough to get them in my hydroton. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stupid dog pecker gnats. hahaha
It’s probably a solution you using if you going hydro a lot of soil and nutrients have insect and animals feces and body parts like worm casting well those attract gnats

Latest posts

Back