NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0293.jpeg

Yep I got 24 going at all times. I started about 12 seedlings to replace the 12 I will be harvesting in a few weeks. The seeds on the widows are starting to fall out of their husks I got like 15 I found that had fallen off I pulled them and am drying them. The first Widows go to Carty.

Last edited:
Haaaaaa I didn’t yield much on them two trees but I’m sure I harvested enough for a couple head trips yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa keep the rotation going and may we all be illuminated 🌞👁🌚
2D821C1D-8273-4390-95AE-A514C85D698D.jpeg

So I planted three fruit trees yeah I’m off subject but this is for informationAl purposes plant any and all plants like this and your success rate will triple dipple that’s it I said it 😘😘😘
969B80FF-FE11-47A2-BFA4-43881A1E126D.jpeg
7D174CC2-0F10-46ED-BE02-EAC72D62BD0F.jpeg

These my friends is worth it’s weight in gold believe me you can germinate seeds in them are use them for your newly rooted clones if you don’t use them yeah investigate thy purpose
A641390C-C963-4A06-8215-DEF22D5701AF.jpeg

the strains I will be growing this summer will be these strains I have presented you that I have kreated these plants will indeed be much bigger trees my February harvest should be minimal all buds THATS small goes into my shake 21liter cvaults haaaaaa stored for another day by the way cvaults is a excellent storage container for your herbs of course with a boveda pack HAAAAAAAAA AND IM GOING TO SMOKE EVERY LEAF I WILL NEVER RUN OUT I WILL CONTINUE TO SAVE THOUSANDS NOT SPENDING AT DISPENSERIES
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back