NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRAND DADDY KUSH
IMG_0268.jpeg

Just for informational use when you plant whatever plant you plant plant below soil line it creates a bowl which can be filled with water supplying your plant with plenty much needed water believe me do this and your fruit trees regular trees will thrive
IMG_0271.jpeg

You would be amazed at how much weed a 2*4 or a 4*4 tent will grow I have found a way to grow a sea of green with trays and two gallon pots that deliver a bunch of weed jeeeeeesh I love growing and I’m still learning hey low key if y’all read my little thread I will knock years of your learning curve in growing trust me I will deliver you yeeeeehaaaaa but yeah HAPPY GROWING

Jeeeeeeesh I must say that viperspectra 5000 is one bright light and it looks like a natural white light I think I struck gold with this light haaaaa it’s so bright it’s shining out the side window shining on the house next to me I gotta cover the window now 😩😩😩

Wow but I’m familiar with El Paso I bet them laws are strict that way cali laws haaaaaa it ain’t many California laws on growing you gotta love cali😊😊😊

I only have autos growing right now but Feb 1st I start my outside garden then I put them outside in March 31 or April 1st. My summer crops will be all photos.

I wish they didn't limit how many plants you can grow but it is better than some places.
I bet y’all weather is like ours in the high desert you should see if you can get two crops this year by putting one plant of your choice outside to bud February the first help me find out how far East of me that we can grow year round

Latest posts

Back