NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See three jiffy cups in one pot grow for about two months then switch to flower they will definitely have enough food if you use fox farm soil
038ECEEE-0351-4584-8592-19261C4BB984.jpeg

HAAAAAA I GOTTA CONFESSIONS I BEEN OFF MY PSYCH MEDS FOR ALMOST HALF A YEAR I TAKE PROZAK ABILIFY. AND PRAZOZIN January the first I’m back on my meds I’m a psychopath without it so now you know if I’m acting weird most likely I’m off my meds 😂😂😂

Hi Greenphene,
Have you used the 69% humidity packs before? I used 69% with cigars, but I’ve always heard to use 58% or 62% for cannabis in order to avoid mold. I would hate to see all of those hard work go to waste.
I have used the 69% and it brought my simi dry weed back to a moist weed I put one in a grove bag with about four pounds in it and it kept the entire bag fresh so every pound I will surely put a pack in my bag it’s worth it if you enjoy fresh weed

Man besides jumping out of airplanes I have probably been in over ten bad car crashes one with a fatality he was decapitated body ejected out of car while leaving his feet on the car pedal he wasn’t wearing a seat belt but I’m saying that to say every day I’m in terrible pain looking at me you couldn’t tell but the daily pain I go through would make the average man cry like a baby haaa but I’m a airborne soldier so crying is out of the question I don’t KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT WEED IT HELP ME DEAL WITH THE PAIN NOT SO MUCH TAKING MY PAIN AWAY BUT DEALING that’s all I wanted to say HAPPY GROWING FAMILY 🌝👁️🌚

Latest posts

Back