NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😂😂😂
IMG_0211.jpeg

If my viperspectra stop working this will be my next light I grow with so if you are new to growing and want to get straight to professional style growing buy this don’t buy no small light go for the gusto because if u buy a cheap light eventually you will have to replace it because it stops working or your buds going to be pinky size this my friend will get you nice buds even if it’s your first grow
IMG_0223.png

If my viperspectra stop working this will be my next light I grow with so if you are new to growing and want to get straight to professional style growing buy this don’t buy no small light go for the gusto because if u buy a cheap light eventually you will have to replace it because it stops working or your buds going to be pinky size this my friend will get you nice buds even if it’s your first growView attachment 350153
Looks wonderful but it is way out of my price range.

Looks wonderful but it is way out of my price range.
I just don’t believe in buying low wattage led lights I’d rather buy the top grade light instead of keep having to buy lights over and over again because I’m getting small buds the quality of your weed is based on how strong your lights so if you buy a cheap light expect low quality buds this is just my opinion my buddy bought some sixty dollar lights you should see those small buds within a month are two he had to get rid of them lights and upgrade them $60.00 lights was garbage

I do have better lights now I gave a sonlipo which I traded for about 50 seeds and I have the new @PhlizonGrowLight which I finally got installed. I am using those for flower. Yes you are right the cheaper lights give smaller buds. My white widows are not up to my normal standards. I like big firm buds loaded in sugar looking trics. This was my first indoor grow. Lesson learned. I do have better lighting now.

I do have better lights now I gave a sonlipo which I traded for about 50 seeds and I have the new @PhlizonGrowLight which I finally got installed. I am using those for flower. Yes you are right the cheaper lights give smaller buds. My white widows are not up to my normal standards. I like big firm buds loaded in sugar looking trics. This was my first indoor grow. Lesson learned. I do have better lighting now.
Well I accidentally broke a small branch of white widow off while watering 3 days ago. It finally dried enough to sample. Mmm juicy hit of citrus going in and pine and pepper on the exhale. Its fire already and not ready yet. Min of 2 weeks maybe a month they are not very frosty but they are very sticky.
IMG_2716.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2717.jpeg
    IMG_2717.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2719.jpeg
    IMG_2719.jpeg
    973.7 KB · Views: 0
Well I accidentally broke a small branch of white widow off while watering 3 days ago. It finally dried enough to sample. Mmm juicy hit of citrus going in and pine and pepper on the exhale. Its fire already and not ready yet. Min of 2 weeks maybe a month they are not very frosty but they are very sticky.View attachment 350253
Nice you might have more than a month they looking mighty tasty keep up the great work

Ok so my viperspectra 5000 has arrived in my veg and flower room I have the 1200 watt blurple the 5000 is only 1000 watts so my new light will remain boxed until one of my other lights go out but maybe I will put 5000 for veg and keep my other 1200 for flowering I think that would be more phesable if that’s even a word 😩😩😩 ok so the next day or two maybe today my new light will be my veg light it’s settled

These buds you see that I’m growing is being grown with viperspectra 1200 just a regular led light you all can buy if u wanted to
IMG_0260.jpeg

Aye low key that 1200 watt viperspectra goes for about $140.00 which is dam cheap for the quality you will get the only reason I assume it’s so cheap they don’t make that box led no more they upgraded to flat lights so you can get that light in the above photo for waaaaay cheap if you can find one it’s worth your money and your buds will be frosty and it costs low as a low budget light👌👌👌

Latest posts

Back