MJP Grow Off Ice Princess Photo Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My update for Ice Princess
Top view, side view, and a close up.
IMG_8960.jpeg
IMG_8961.jpeg
IMG_8962.jpeg

All my plants do that. And my root system will be huge

Have you grown out that C99xPurple Urkle before? For me it’s really squatty
Nope But I am waiting on a a few seeds to roll in. Testers I am being sent. When I get them I will decide the rest if my line up. I am thinking on all fems this go round. I have purple Urkle and Cindy Purple I have been itching to run. I think I will give Evo dream a second chance. The damned cats started piddling on her and killed her in 3rd week of flower. She was already over 8 ft. I am putting fems straight into 3 gallon plastic pots. This run will be inside start to finish. I bought nematodes to help with pests in the soil. They are working already. I cant see them jumping everywhere if I touch a plant. The sticky traps caught the adults and the nematodes got the larvae.

Nope But I am waiting on a a few seeds to roll in. Testers I am being sent. When I get them I will decide the rest if my line up. I am thinking on all fems this go round. I have purple Urkle and Cindy Purple I have been itching to run. I think I will give Evo dream a second chance. The damned cats started piddling on her and killed her in 3rd week of flower. She was already over 8 ft. I am putting fems straight into 3 gallon plastic pots. This run will be inside start to finish. I bought nematodes to help with pests in the soil. They are working already. I cant see them jumping everywhere if I touch a plant. The sticky traps caught the adults and the nematodes got the larvae.
I love to completely control my grow which makes a computer controlled tent perfect for me

Update on ice princess, they're still a bit slow must have stunted them I think. They’re 3 weeks tomorrow. Was slow on the calmag also started jacks.

Attachments

• IMG_4631.jpeg
    4.9 MB
  • IMG_4630.jpeg
    4.3 MB
Y'all looking good in here. Gotta love them fems. KGB must be using some jungle juice on them girls...holy shit

Y'all looking good in here. Gotta love them fems. KGB must be using some jungle juice on them girls...holy shit
nope not anything that isn’t organic and so far I have not added anything other than the list of ingredients at the front of my grow.. I may add something to the ice princess when she hits flower but that may be cheating on my part.

I am doing time lapse and the only time I did something to make the plant stop growing for a short while is when I topped it. I kid you not it seemed to stop and consider options for like hours.

Also interesting in the time lapse the plants know when the light comes on AND when it goes off. It starts drooping just before the light goes off and has fully recovered just before the light comes back on. It’s really weird

Last edited:
Only real way someone could cheat is to use some triacontanol spray...bad juju stuff

Only real way someone could cheat is to use some triacontanol spray...bad juju stuff
I had to go look that up. So it’s like some kind of “wax water”.

I don’t ever use spray feeding of plants. I consider, with the way I am growing, for spraying of any type to be unnecessary and possibly counterproductive. Plus I think spray coat your tent forcing you to use harsh cleaners. And that spells work

I had to go look that up. So it’s like some kind of “wax water”.

I don’t ever use spray feeding of plants. I consider, with the way I am growing, for spraying of any type to be unnecessary and possibly counterproductive. Plus I think spray coat your tent forcing you to use harsh cleaners. And that spells work
From what I've read it's a chemical used to produce PGR weed.

Chugging right along under the 300w Mars. One top and a little bending last week.

I will scrog her along with the 3 others in my 4x4 under an ac infinity EVO8. Debating on 10 or 15 gallon smart pots, all hooked to blumat auto-irrigation.

Going for yield this run, should be fun 😁
1000006228.jpg
1000006229.jpg

Latest posts

Back