MJP Grow Off Ice Princess Photo Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is tetired a new kinda retired.😁
You guys get your asses to work. Bunch of stoners.😋
As I look back across my life experiences I remember work. I remember constantly being invited to meetings that started with “we have to think outside the box” and everyone immediately looking at me. And yes whatever the issue was I showed them how to proceed.

But now I no longer do that thing called work

On a budget as well lol.
But the bx+ is 56 for 2 grows worth of soil, where everything else is can get it 2x that cost. So it's justifiable lol.
Here i pay 20 bucks for 3 cf of peat and 27. For 4 cf of chunky pearlite. Usually go through 2 a year like 100 plants. I was buying happy frog 32. Bucks for 1.5 cf does like 10-15 plants. Depends on the pots. If I grow fems I pot into a 3 gal plastic pot. If they are regs. 1 gal pots then up pot to a 3 after sexing. Autos stay in 3 gal. Photos will vegg until spring then go inn30 gal pots. I took a few of the 30 gal pots apart so I could move them 30 gal is overkill 20 would be good. Next purchase will be 20 gal pots. Those are for outside only.

Here i pay 20 bucks for 3 cf of peat and 27. For 4 cf of chunky pearlite. Usually go through 2 a year like 100 plants. I was buying happy frog 32. Bucks for 1.5 cf does like 10-15 plants. Depends on the pots. If I grow fems I pot into a 3 gal plastic pot. If they are regs. 1 gal pots then up pot to a 3 after sexing. Autos stay in 3 gal. Photos will vegg until spring then go inn30 gal pots. I took a few of the 30 gal pots apart so I could move them 30 gal is overkill 20 would be good. Next purchase will be 20 gal pots. Those are for outside only.
OUCH that’s way more organization than my brain can handle so early in the morning

Latest posts

Back